Blood donation

1. “You lot”? - You mean English?
No I mean lefties that claim to be loving and inclusive yet try to ban any fucker that has different opinions on things, then try to claim they're doing it for good reason. Like you just did.

I knew you were one of "them" just by your post.

No I mean lefties that claim to be loving and inclusive yet try to ban any fucker that has different opinions on things, then try to claim they're doing it for good reason. Like you just did.

I knew you were one of "them" just by your post.
Haha f***ing brilliant. 😁😁😁😁

Well done the donors.

Pisses me right off when people say “I’d like to donate but I’m scared of needles”. Bloody puffs. (I’ve seen some of them covered in tatts!) They should be banned from receiving a donation. “Hey sorry - you were in a car crash and need a on IV and a transfusion. We’d love to help you but we can’t since you’re afraid of needles so good luck in the afterlife maybe you won’t be such a selfish ponce in heaven.”

I used to donate semi regularly but English people are banned over here as there’s no test in the blood for the mad cow disease that happened in England many years ago.

I’m on the ‘Be The Match’ registry for bone marrow since my sister had leukemia back in the nineties. I said on here a couple of years ago I’d never heard from them and had probably aged out. One week later got a call out of the blue asking me to go and donate bone marrow. Ended up going twice. It seems they aren’t bothered about the slim likelihood of me having mad cow having lived for a time in England since 1980. Very well looked after and while the odds of getting asked again are slim (I’m not jinxing this am I?) suppose I wouldn’t mind going again. Makes up for not having been able to donate blood and as O positive I’m a universal donor.

Anyway well done the donors and keep it up.

I hate needles, but as long as I dont look at it when they are putting it in my arm, its fine can live with a bit of discomfort for a few seconds, when you think of the bigger picture of what it could do

Back