Borini Liverpool to London train tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm thinking, why has he come here? Is it for a years recuperation and recovery, then, if he makes it, he's off. A bit like the Udinese Model (tongue in cheek). The club is beginning to look like a motor car body repair shop.

How would you run the club then and I don't mean just pay top dollar for good players? Not being facetious just interested.

What amazes me is that people waste their time with pathetic 'in their mind' theories which have absolutely no substance whatsoever.

I'm sure it just so they can come back and say 'I told you so', when in fact they haven't got any f***ing idea whatsoever.

Rant over.
Stick to facts mate - don't tell us what's in your mind.

How would you run the club then and I don't mean just pay top dollar for good players? Not being facetious just interested.
I wouldn't buy the thing in the first place, not even if I had a kings ransom. I only say what I don't like, I don't tell them how to run the club, just how to satisfy supporters. They didn't used to like them selling our best players now they've become accustomed to it, some don't know anything else. Truth is, it's gone on for so long, neither do I but I don't like it.

I wouldn't buy the thing in the first place, not even if I had a kings ransom. I only say what I don't like, I don't tell them how to run the club, just how to satisfy supporters. They didn't used to like them selling our best players now they've become accustomed to it, some don't know anything else. Truth is, it's gone on for so long, neither do I but I don't like it.

I hope their plan to keep the head above water whilst developing a first class academy will bear fruit eventually as it is the only way we will be able to compete at the higher level.

I agree with your sentiments mind!

So if we don't sign decent players the club are acrinping and useless.

Sign good players and they're only here for a year and it's pointless, club are useless.

Can't win
RG is getting rusty on English players and knows little or nothing about foreign players. However, you can bet anything you like that any players we bring in will fail to attain the patented RG seal of approval.:lol:

You're not f***ing kidding:lol:

RG is getting rusty on English players and knows little or nothing about foreign players. However, you can bet anything you like that any players we bring in will fail to attain the patented RG seal of approval.:lol:

You're not f***ing kidding:lol:
No! But I'm fvcking honest, as for the would be players, it depends who they are and what stage of their career/recovery they are at, as I said the treatment room must be like a body shop, as in automobile body shop.

I hope their plan to keep the head above water whilst developing a first class academy will bear fruit eventually as it is the only way we will be able to compete at the higher level.

I agree with your sentiments mind!
The time it'll take, even the youngest of us will be at a higher level before it bares fruit, then it'll be like all long term plans things will change and we'll forget about it. I remember Alan Brown's first seven year plan!

Last edited:
We can all sit and speculate all day and every one will have a different approach on it and as it does over and over again it will cause conflicts of interest.

People will claim to be ITK and full of shit 99% of the time.

Even though I don't believe he's coming and we need to move on before its to late you have to question poyets quotes around the matter.

Is it just borini holding it up is it Liverpool is it our contract negotiations (may be wrong in the last part but would wages etc not have being mentioned by now to him or his agent) or is Poyet just saying what we wanna hear whilst we look at other options.

As above I honestly think we need to move on and do it asap as every minute passes with no resolution I worry for the rest of the season as we don't have the strongest or biggest squad in the league.

We all say no player is bigger than the club but this Borini saga is certainly starting to be as its consuming everyone involved from the fans to the high rollers in the club.

Yes everything will be resolved in the next two weeks and all will be concluded but imo we need it sooner rather than later

No! But I'm fvcking honest, as for the would be players, it depends who they are and what stage of their career/recovery they are at, as I said the treatment room must be like a body shop, as in automobile body shop.

The time it'll take, even the youngest of us will be at a higher level before it bares fruit, then it'll be like all long term plans things will change and we'll forget about it. I remember Alan Brown's first seven year plan!

:lol:

If Borini eventually doesn't come, I think Gus is going to look more than a little daft. Gus would not like that, he is ambitious.

For that reason, I think he will come.
I can go along time these days but I reckon I'll come before he does, at least twice. I reckon Poyet (not yet Gus) is a little OCD.

This whole saga would make an excellent movie.

Summer romance which shows so much promise, but delivers nothing, utterly heartbreaking.

Starring:

Leonardo Di Caprio as Borini
Christopher Llyod as Congerton
Bradley Cooper as Gus

Summer romance which shows so much promise, but delivers nothing, utterly heartbreaking.

Starring:

Bradley Cooper as Gus

And kate beckinsale as borini's bird erin... hoping for ass shot...

Starring:

Bradley Cooper as Gus
Who will be playing which SMB members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back