Britain first, UKIP, Tories

Status
Not open for further replies.

You happy with us leaving hundreds of thousands in Europe and not taking our fair share?

What's our fair share, and where have I expressed happiness about anything to do with this situation?

I said we've taken large numbers before, and are perfectly capable of doing this again.

He's a scumbag man.Got no empathy.Cruel.

And what's this f***ing gibberish supposed to mean?

It hasn't been changed to impose something though, which is a difference, it has been changed to accommodate, which I am fine with as long as it doesn't harm anyone which it isn't.

You were replying to this post.

1) You asked for an example of where UK law had been changed because of immigrant pressure - I provided a very obvious example, please don't now try and move the goalposts.

2) If they are not refugees, fleeing from persecution, what else are they?

1) I think accommodation is fine as long as it doesn't impact upon anyone else.

Over the past 30 years or so, though, laws have been changed to allow employers, schoo0ls etc to be sued if they object to laws which erode their rights to insist on a certain dress code - that (to me) is imposition, not accommodation.

Also, certain left wing councils "banning" Christmas celebrations in schools and substituting "Winterval", so as to not upset none Christians is just plain crazy.

2) I note you avoided answering the question!

You were replying to this post.

1) I think accommodation is fine as long as it doesn't impact upon anyone else.

Over the past 30 years or so, though, laws have been changed to allow employers, schoo0ls etc to be sued if they object to laws which erode their rights to insist on a certain dress code - that (to me) is imposition, not accommodation.

Also, certain left wing councils "banning" Christmas celebrations in schools and substituting "Winterval", so as to not upset none Christians is just plain crazy.

2) I note you avoided answering the question!

1) It isn't imposition, it is not imposed upon you to wear their dress code. As I asked earlier to another poster, do you have a problem with Sikh's wearing a turban instead of a beret in the forces?

Whilst I also hang onto the nostalgia of a nativity play and Christmas it is only what I have been brought up on, it will change no doubt as the world changes, it would be a boring place if the nativity play remained, imagine that, thinking that a woman can conceive without the man or technology. It's a bit stupid to bring our kids up thinking a spirit impregnated a woman, isn't it? A winter fest which incorporates all is surely better for the children than one which tells just one story? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Religion is a load of nonsense and the sooner they are put to the history books the better, but that isn't going to happen over night, it requires small changes which involves the amalgamation of a number of religions, perhaps then they will see how similar they are and how contradictory of themselves they are.

2) You want me to answer something that you are trying to twist? I said this "I believe that people who come to this country do so because they want a better life", and for the most part that is my belief, that people coming here want a better life whether they are refugees or economic migrants I haven't distinguished that, I have simply said that people coming here want a better life and not all of them are terrorists/extremists who want to fuck our shit up.

1) It isn't imposition, it is not imposed upon you to wear their dress code. As I asked earlier to another poster, do you have a problem with Sikh's wearing a turban instead of a beret in the forces?

Whilst I also hang onto the nostalgia of a nativity play and Christmas it is only what I have been brought up on, it will change no doubt as the world changes, it would be a boring place if the nativity play remained, imagine that, thinking that a woman can conceive without the man or technology. It's a bit stupid to bring our kids up thinking a spirit impregnated a woman, isn't it? A winter fest which incorporates all is surely better for the children than one which tells just one story? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Religion is a load of nonsense and the sooner they are put to the history books the better, but that isn't going to happen over night, it requires small changes which involves the amalgamation of a number of religions, perhaps then they will see how similar they are and how contradictory of themselves they are.

2) You want me to answer something that you are trying to twist? I said this "I believe that people who come to this country do so because they want a better life", and for the most part that is my belief, that people coming here want a better life whether they are refugees or economic migrants I haven't distinguished that, I have simply said that people coming here want a better life and not all of them are terrorists/extremists who want to fuck our shit up.

1) I'm sorry but how can you attempt to say it's not an imposition when it hasn't been imposed, when it, quite clearly has?

Do you, actually, appreciate that the wearing if a Hijab/Burqa is NOT an Islamic requirement (only a matter of choice) whereas the wearing of a turban is mandatory for those of a Sikh faith?

I thought not!

2) Christmas (considering we are an, officially/essentially a Christian country can never/should never (imho) be ignored/changed to suit incomers) - why should it be?

3) [your number two] I'm not attempting to "twist" anything - you (in your description) seem to, clearly. believe that people from any country, should be able to relocate to another country, of their choice, because they feel they should be able to do that, in order to get a better life.

Am I correct in thinking that is what you think?

I don't wish to put words into your mouth.

1) I'm sorry but how can you attempt to say it's not an imposition when it hasn't been imposed, when it, quite clearly has?

Do you, actually, appreciate that the wearing if a Hijab/Burqa is NOT an Islamic requirement (only a matter of choice) whereas the wearing of a turban is mandatory for those of a Sikh faith?

I thought not!

2) Christmas (considering we are an, officially/essentially a Christian country can never/should never (imho) be ignored/changed to suit incomers) - why should it be?

3) [your number two] I'm not attempting to "twist" anything - you (in your description) seem to, clearly. believe that people from any country, should be able to relocate to another country, of their choice, because they feel they should be able to do that, in order to get a better life.

Am I correct in thinking that is what you think?

I don't wish to put words into your mouth.

Are you sitting wearing a Hijab/Burqa like? It hasn't been imposed there have been accommodations made. Does it bother you what other people wear? We are not a Christian country, official or unofficially. You weren't correct in thinking what I was thinking, you are not Uri Geller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back