Bruce out

Status
Not open for further replies.

All looks a bit familiar doesn't it. I don't hate Bruce - I actually think he is a likeable guy to some extent, just accept that he had to go when he did.

If he leaves Hull I'm sure we'll hear stuff along the lines of being Hull's best manager in history, the FA Cup final, Europe, that he deserved more time etc. You need to win games at home to keep the majority of fans happy and not go on these awful runs at home.

Thinking on that, if Mick Mac managed 19 with that pile of crap, and Bruce manages 27 with a much better squad, that must mean that Bruce is worse than McCarthyesque :)
:?: If you're referring to the 19 point season, Mick Mac didn't get a single point. We already had the 19 points after the Blackburn draw under Wilko in January. We then went the rest of the season without a single point.

A mate of mine (who was pro-Bruce) was on holiday cracking onto a Brum fan (summer after we finished 10th).
The Brum fan pretty much said everything we're saying now & that we'd go down if we kept him.
As he was a Bruce fan at the time, was quite taken back by what he said & now he realises.............
The link to the original article doesn't work anymore but Kenny Cunningham said this in 2006 ffs :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...in-2006-according-to-kenny-cunningham.627465/

:?: If you're referring to the 19 point season, Mick Mac didn't get a single point. We already had the 19 points after the Blackburn draw under Wilko in January. We then went the rest of the season without a single point.

I often get the 19 and 15 point seasons confused. I think my mind is trying to get rid of traumatic experiences ;)

Hes a limited manager who has no plan B, hence the long losing runs. Best thing Hull can do is sack him and get Pulis, longer he stays the more likely they'll go down. Another gem half the SMB called wrong as many believed he was sacked too early.

Deafening silence from @Mrjardine. Deafening.
Been through it too many times now Bonny lad.
He's done a decent enough job at Hull much as he done here.
We shouldn't be too quick to mock as a defeat tomorrow then Hull come here knowing a win would take them above us. Don't expect that to happen mind but let's not get ahead of ourselves ey.

Hes a limited manager who has no plan B, hence the long losing runs. Best thing Hull can do is sack him and get Pulis, longer he stays the more likely they'll go down. Another gem half the SMB called wrong as many believed he was sacked too early.
Oh aye. We will never know. I would say probably 100% of the SMB would have said after the Spurs and Everton defeats last season if Poyet had stayed we would have went down as well. Imagine if Pulis or AN Other had that end of season run?

We may or may not have went down under O'Neill, Bruce, Di Canio etc. truth is we will never know. Most people are probably glad we never took the chance to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back