Canada for a summer holiday

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't mind something like this, I know Virgin do holidays there but you have to tailor make them booking induvidual days, day by day. Region of £3k+ cost-wise like.

Great. Suggest west coast and tour.

Vancouver then up the fraser canyon and onwards to lake louise and banff and then across inro alberta... okanagon valley and all the fruit farms around kelowna and bavk down via calgary and back to vancouver

Views? Suggestions?

I went the last week of August / 1st week of September a couple of years ago - places to see are :
1) Niagra Falls
2) Wonderland (theme park in Ontario)
3) CN tower and some fab sights around Toronto (Greeds will know most of em) :D

Vancouver and Victoria plus either a dip down into the USA or over to the Canadian Rockies is what I'd do. The Maritimes can be quite nice in summer too, particularly for a shorter trip as the flight and time change are a lot less compared to the west coast.

Went in the summer on two occasions during my road trip in the States. Vancouver was great, Toronto was poor. Poutine was canny.

I went the last week of August / 1st week of September a couple of years ago - places to see are :
1) Niagra Falls
2) Wonderland (theme park in Ontario)
3) CN tower and some fab sights around Toronto (Greeds will know most of em) :D
Cost me $110 to get two people up there and the views aren't that great. Disgraceful pricing.

Went in the summer on two occasions during my road trip in the States. Vancouver was great, Toronto was poor. Poutine was canny.

Cost me $110 to get two people up there and the views aren't that great. Disgraceful pricing.
I didn't go up it for that exact reason, very pricey as was the restaurant at the top of it - it seems from what you've said there they must have put the bloody prices up too :confused:

I didn't go up it for that exact reason, very pricey as was the restaurant at the top of it - it seems from what you've said there they must have put the bloody prices up too :confused:
I didn't want to go but was forced as I was meeting a friend who I hadn't seen for five years and she really wanted to do it. Was gutted!

You were robbed, you can get a family ticket (2 adults, 2 kids) for $99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back