Cilla Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, you couldn't be more wrong.

My comments are for my own interest and amusement.
The opinions of a bunch of disparate strangers on a little chat forum are of no consequence.

If people find nothing I post interesting, funny or informative it wouldn't make the slightest difference ....... I'd still post exactly what I post.
Therefore you'll realise the unimportance of your opinion of me.

On the contrary, you couldn't be more wrong.

My comments are for my own interest and amusement.
The opinions of a bunch of disparate strangers on a little chat forum are of no consequence.

If people find nothing I post interesting, funny or informative it wouldn't make the slightest difference ....... I'd still post exactly what I post.
Argument won.

Well of course but my opinion remains the same.

I just lump you in with all the other wreath laying teddy bear squeezers who 'mourn' people who wouldn't give them the time of day in reality.

As you can imagine this upsets me greatly.

End of thread really, that's the main thing - she never really got over his death tbh :(
True - she broke down in tears on Loose Woman weeping for her beloved Bobby last year - 15 years after he was tragically taken too soon.

What the hell are you talking about man ? :rolleyes::confused::lol:
Haway. You must have been to parties where it's all like 'They really hate each other' and then they're upstairs bucking within the next hour. I've been watching too much 'Family Guy'. Peculiar thought patterns. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back