Club's training tops

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't give you your money back, just a credit note. The MiL bought my eldest son a home top last November for Christmas, which turned out to be too small. We took it back and they wouldn't give us our money back even though they didn't have any tops left in my sons size :evil: He still has the credit note.
Does the credit note expire?

Shite policy if he had the original receipt and it was unused.

Aye this. My mate who works at the club reckons sales of the home top are the worst in years.
Adidas ploughed all their efforts into the Manure strip.

Does the credit note expire?

Shite policy if he had the original receipt and it was unused.

I hope not, he wants the new away top. I emailed the club shop to complain about their policy, especially towards such young fans, they didn't even reply. Awful customer service.

Its better than being a thick fucker who can't buy the right size clothes for themselves

Im not a thick fucker bought a larger size because it looks like a tight fitting top and the galleries doesn't have changing rooms and when i took it back they only had xxl left and needed a smaller size

They won't give you your money back, just a credit note. The MiL bought my eldest son a home top last November for Christmas, which turned out to be too small. We took it back and they wouldn't give us our money back even though they didn't have any tops left in my sons size :evil: He still has the credit note.

Got my money back just got to wait till next month till they get another order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back