Credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you silly man. 2 nights local, 2 in town/newcastle/shields and one down the Roker Riviera. Plus never saying no to a lads holiday, stag do or weekend away. You have to buy into the whole experience. Go hard or go home, as they say.

I was right when I said you think it's a big joke and you have no regrets then. What a twat.

I have this “discussion” regularly with my missus when she wants something replaced (usually for fashion reasons and not because the item is worn out). My argument is we already have one of those, but we don’t have or could have x amounts of nights out or a holiday for that, which I’d rather spend the money on. It usually falls on deaf ears though. The latest thing is one of them stove burners, which cost about £2.5k I believe. Myself, I’d rather keep the existing fireplace and spend the money on a holiday.

Luckily my missus is of a similar mind set. We have a settee that is 20 years old. (It was expensive but will last another 20 years)

depends if we are being specific on game time here. I have settled on the royal standard which does 3.50 pints.

depends on the day of the match as well - midweek or a sunday afternoon game = little lager consumption. Saturday afternoon game = f***ing hammered

depends if we are being specific on game time here. I have settled on the royal standard which does 3.50 pints.

Even if I only go out on a Saturday for the 3pm kick offs more often than not I'll stick around for the late kick off so I'm out from 2.30 til about 8 or 9. It's my main expense.

Even if I only go out on a Saturday for the 3pm kick offs more often than not I'll stick around for the late kick off so I'm out from 2.30 til about 8 or 9. It's my main expense.

don't watch that much footy in the pub to be honest. watched some of the world cup there, bit of boxing. the autumn internationals and 6N are where it goes a bit awry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back