Cruzcampo vs Madri vs Moretti

Morretti best by far then Madri. I've never had Cruzcampo but got some bottles in for tonight so I'm curious to see if it's as good as the other two.

Neither.. all just brewed in the same couple places in central England and under their original strength. Well Madri not under its original strength but not premium strenghr

All a triumph of marketing over real substance

I'll stick to my pint of Bitburger imported from Germany.
Under strength? Fuck me Moretti gets me palatic. I’m a lightweight tho tbf

Don’t find that much difference between any of them really, Moretti seems to get raved about but I find most pints of it in places a bit underwhelming.

Out of them three probably Moretti though they are all pretty similar. There's a one called Poretti that I prefer to all three but again most lagers around the same percent range taste very similar.

Out of them three probably Moretti though they are all pretty similar. There's a one called Poretti that I prefer to all three but again most lagers around the same percent range taste very similar.
Poretti is nice, but very few places have it on. I've found Moretti has gone massively hit or miss in the last couple of years, sometimes it's nice, sometimes absolutely rancid.

Morretti is tremendous however do concede the Cruz campo is not bad after supping it all day yesterday at a wedding at Roker hotel. Didn’t have moretti in the function bar (six soldiers) so either Martin or Cruz. Cruz the winner.

Back