'Dating' culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're defending London like you live there mate do you?

I'm defending a lass who I dumped and then ended up sucking off dogs for baccy because of it mate.

Reginald D Hunter does an excellent routine about Sex and the City on this very topic. That show was written by a woman who thinks that if she meets up with her ex for dinner and ends up snogging him, her current fella will sulk for a bit then buy her jewellery.

A ****.

If a lad was seeing 3 or 4 lasses on the go, they would be satan himself! A lass does it and its called ''dating'', then if called on it she will have her friends saying ''girl power''. f***ing slags is what they are :lol:

If a lad does it, he's a hero amongst his mates to be fair. :)

All the internet's fault. I've arranged a date with an Internet lass, but in the meantime I'm chatting to a couple of others. I've been told it's quite normal to go out dates with multiple people at a time. It's all a bit uncomfortable if you ask me. In my day, you only went on a date if you fancied someone. Now it seems the date is just a meet n greet affair.

A good thing or a load of American television-inspired shite?

Lass at work's just had some flowers delivered from a fella who she sent for a meal with last night. They're googling the flowers to see how much they might have cost.

He's one of three or four blokes she's going out with on a regular basis and she keeps saying she feels guilty but all the other lasses at work say it's normal to do that sort of thing.

Is it better or worse if she's getting bucked off any/all of them? I used to work with a lass who used to go out with blokes and wouldn't let them touch her because she wanted to see how many free dinners/drinks/theatre tickets she could get out of them first. At least that's what she told us, the little dirt.
Bit lost on this,what in the above is strange? some people meet and are "serious" some less so,lasses and lads did this in the 70s when i was doing it.As for the free dinners that certain type has always existed as well.Not inspired by anything from where i am.Lasses have more say and control over the future now,they earn and work hard so maybe are on a level to do the same as men.As long as the two people know no harm done

All the internet's fault. I've arranged a date with an Internet lass, but in the meantime I'm chatting to a couple of others. I've been told it's quite normal to go out dates with multiple people at a time. It's all a bit uncomfortable if you ask me. In my day, you only went on a date if you fancied someone. Now it seems the date is just a meet n greet affair.
So its called a date but really you are creating what would have been a chance meeting.You'll know quite quickly if there's anything there so why tell other possibles not to bother chatting until then

it's absolutely f***ing spot on there sunshine.

It's not though, it's a ridiculous generalisation. It may be true for you and him because you're a bit older now and you're not trying to finger blast 18yr olds round the back of Pzazz. It's nowt to do with being in London/the NE. Not every lass in London is a posh twat, not ever lass from the NE is an easy slag.

Yeah. None of that's true at all really though mate, unfortunately. You keep telling yourself that though. ;)

Yeah. Nah. She's a whore, she's not strong out on gear though, she's just a bit dim and has serious daddy issues. She's a textbook case. She started out on the pole iirc.

you going to put a link up for the hoe?

It's not though, it's a ridiculous generalisation. It may be true for you and him because you're a bit older now and you're not trying to finger blast 18yr olds round the back of Pzazz. It's nowt to do with being in London/the NE. Not every lass in London is a posh twat, not ever lass from the NE is an easy slag.

From experience it's true

I've already done so and been given a month long ban. I'm not PMing anybody because I'm at work and I'd have to google it to find the link.

True for you, aye. You'll get a buck eventually mate just keep reaching for that rainbow.

That's why I wanted the link for the girl who was so devastated at you dumping her she had to resort to being on the game

I've already done so and been given a month long ban. I'm not PMing anybody because I'm at work and I'd have to google it to find the link.

True for you, aye. You'll get a buck eventually mate just keep reaching for that rainbow.
Don't think they'd ban you marra, you must contribute to half the traffic on the site during work hours.

That's why I wanted the link for the girl who was so devastated at you dumping her she had to resort to being on the game

I've no idea if it was me dumping her that led her to sell her cunny for baccy mate. When I said that before I was joking like. I found out about two years after and I'm pretty sure she'll have had another bf in that period.

Don't think they'd ban you marra, you must contribute to half the traffic on the site during work hours.

I'd say it's at least half mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back