Dick happy with financial restraints

Status
Not open for further replies.

The one thing that stikes with Advocaat is that he manages peoples expectations. Compare that with Di Canio saying we were looking for "The man with keys" and how Poyet handled the Borini saga.

'Financial restraints,' is the most meaningless phrase in football.

Can anyone name me a club in the world that doesn't have financial restraints?

Based on that article what are the restraints ......... a million or a billion?

"Advocaat expects further new arrivals soon and is happy to work within the spending constraints placed upon him by chairman Ellis Short"

Sorry but that is f***ing disgusting.... we pay a fortune for our season tickets, the club makes millions from the TV rights alone, we have a Billionaire owner, FFP has been lifted and we have to work under Spending constraints?.... f***ing disgusting.....

One of the biggest clubs in the country and we're run like a Championship team...

'Financial restraints,' is the most meaningless phrase in football.

Can anyone name me a club in the world that doesn't have financial restraints?

Based on that article what are the restraints ......... a million or a billion?

Somewhere inbetween.

Be cos? f***ing hell. :oops::oops::oops::oops:
What's wrong with "be cos"? Ok, so maybe it could have had an apostrophe there so that dunderheeds like yourself didn't think I actually meant because, but technically, there's nothing wrong with me choosing to type in dialect if I so choose.

Read it again with an apostrophe after the be... see if it makes more sense. The c*nt is a mag in a windup and I was just starting that they haven't signed any f*cker.

Lol... Bloody autocorrect. It was supposed to say we'll be OK.

According to the article, he is happy with what we have to spend, does that mean we have the money to bring in the quality he is asking for? I hope so, we've had to many bad transfer windows. 1 player we should of kept is Ki, he was a good playmaker and we need to find a decent playmaker again to supply the strikers.

https://www.clubcall.com/sunderland/sunderland-eager-to-get-value-for-money-1774295.html?
Fortunately everyone with half a brain daw through kind before we were committed to buy

I honestly thought Clubcall ended when the 90's kicked in...

Was just thinking that. Managing to survive the internet is a real surprise.

Wasn't it 60p a minute or something to phone and listen to some completely made up bollocks about your club's pending transfer shock?

Restraint, for example could mean he has 30 million and not 50 million, doesn't mean he has fuck all.

Was just thinking that. Managing to survive the internet is a real surprise.

Wasn't it 60p a minute or something to phone and listen to some completely made up bollocks about your club's pending transfer shock?
Aye from the Ceefax days , miss it and you had to wait ages for 'page 22 of 26' or summat, imagine the kids of today without their instant internet gratification? (It was shite like !) :D

Aye from the Ceefax days , miss it and you had to wait ages for 'page 22 of 26' or summat, imagine the kids of today without their instant internet gratification? (It was shite like !) :D
I remember when the first you knew about a transfer was when the Echo reported from Scotch Corner Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back