Does anyone on here speak to other SMBers outside the SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye mate thats us. That Des had me laughing like. I can only remember Trev (obviously) and yourself because you said you were banned from the SMB at the time for typing the word "norks"!!!!!!!
:lol:Aye that's right.
Are you going next year? Hoping Des will be there again, there's nothing as surreal as hearing about the exploits of a Hendon window cleaner while getting pissed with 100 SAFC fans in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales...brilliant.

My dad died yesterday marra thought I'd let him have a look on here for a couple of days
Ah f***ing hell mate, sorry to hear that. Hope you and you're family are ok.

Rip Shawtarse Senior

Im hoping to meet someone off here next year, it will be a swift exchange, the hire van will have to go back that day once it has been washed out..............

I have 6 SMB'ers in my phone book, speak pretty regular to 3 of them, the odd occasion for another 2, and the other one I don't speak to him as much, unfortunately for him.

rather pull my own eyes out with a f***ing spoon, awful people

ne fucker loves you , you must be the most boring tit it the world mate
Awful people eh? Some great people on here mate.
Now if you think people on here are awful why do you choose to post is it the only attention you get in life.
I suggest you fuckoff and stick your head in a pan of boiling oil.
Or start posting on a mag forum then you can troll threads about poorly bairns. You simple f***ing wanker it should be no surprise to anyone on here that you chose to troll a thread about bradley fight to troll.
And you can stick your out of context shite up your fat mag arse

Awful people eh? Some great people on here mate.
Now if you think people on here are awful why do you choose to post is it the only attention you get in life.
I suggest you fuckoff and stick your head in a pan of boiling oil.
Or start posting on a mag forum then you can troll threads about poorly bairns. You simple f***ing wanker it should be no surprise to anyone on here that you chose to troll a thread about bradley fight to troll.
And you can stick your out of context shite up your fat mag arse
Car park moment there fella?;) Go for it but don't let him get to you.

Not getting to me mate but fuck me for somebody who thinks people are awful on here. He posts a lot plus for the first time in months I'm getting pissed
Don't blame you for getting pissed tonight mate, fwiw I've raised a glass in your direction tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back