Does feeling negative cause negative things?

Do something physical.

stop thinking about the worry thing and do something with your body, play an instrument, lift weights, run, make something but don’t dwell on it.

Go on holiday. Abroad if possible. After a few days you'll look back at home and realise your problems aren't as big as you thought they were. You'll have a new perspective. The problems you thought were big and unsolvable will appear trivial and easily fixed.

Everything is either going wrong at the minute or makes no sense. When everything gets you down, how do you make your thoughts more positive?
Just accept it . Some stuff goes wrong . It won't last forever . If you can change it give it your best attempt
If its out of your control
Tell yourself that .
Look forward to stuff ,talk to nice people, not the moaners etc

Everything is either going wrong at the minute or makes no sense. When everything gets you down, how do you make your thoughts more positive?
Everything changes mate . You havent always felt like this so its unlikely you always will but possible you will again at some point . Its just how things are in this single moment but it is changing , thats guaranteed, right now, its just too fine to register.
In answer to your actual question there is no way negative feelings bring negative events if they did the opposite would true and we could all creat good fortune .
One is discrete subjective emotion , one is a concrete external fact .
Of course negative feelings can affect how we view events though and also lead us to make poor decisions if we dont recognise where thoughts are driven to.action by mood .
Cheer the fuck up man , its all just changed anyway 😉😄

Things will change soon hopefully mate, might just be a few things at the same time.
Last 3 months I've had a mini stroke, uncle came off his bike and has had his arm and shoulder amputated and me and my sister have ended up on crutches at the same time, one with a smashed knee and me with a broken ankle.
But I'm gonna finish work tomorrow and make the most of the break and look forward to beating the mags.
Just keep looking forward 👍

Back