Dolphins in Cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crows, for example, have been shown to perform as well as children in the 7-10 age group in some studies of intelligence.
To be fair, seeing who could get food out of the bin quickest is hardly a fair test, unless done in Sulgrave.

Crows, for example, have been shown to perform as well as children in the 7-10 age group in some studies
Only those involving foraging food from wheely bins in Sulgrave.

WTF happened there??

Last edited by a moderator:
class pictures, must admit though if I was out on me Lilo I'd still shit myself, old school........JAWS

I'm off to Cornwall in September, been looking at all the Cornwall pic's on their website on FB. There's heaps of pictures of dolphins, schools as well, not just lone sightings. Can't wait to get down there and hopefully see some for myself, I love dolphins.

They knack porpoises for fun.

This.

Saw on the Discovery channel recently some native fisherman somewhere who stand in a circle in the shallows with their casting nets. The dolphins swim into the bay, round up all the fish and then signal to the humans when to hoy their nets in the water to get a full haul. Amazing scenes and makes you wonder how that relationship evolved.

Saw that.

I'm off to Cornwall in September, been looking at all the Cornwall pic's on their website on FB. There's heaps of pictures of dolphins, schools as well, not just lone sightings. Can't wait to get down there and hopefully see some for myself, I love dolphins.
Are you that bloke from up here who was interfering with Freddie the dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back