Egg chasers of the SMB

Imagine an English coach that could get them to gel.
I genuinely love Lancaster but he's too Woodward.

It poses the question... What is the best rugby. Metronomic, planned games with the right people like Woodward. Or you put 15 rugby players on the paddock with a plan and make sure they can do their job and more. Like hansen.

It poses the question... What is the best rugby. Metronomic, planned games with the right people like Woodward. Or you put 15 rugby players on the paddock with a plan and make sure they can do their job and more. Like hansen.
Woodward has won a World Cup, how many does Steve Hansen have? ;)

I like winners too.

Woodward 'type players' will do for me.

The all blacks set the standard. I'd love to see an England team let loose.

Young ford has played with flair all season. We need to tap into that way of thinking rather than lancasters pick, drive and maul rugby

Young ford has played with flair all season. We need to tap into that way of thinking rather than lancasters pick, drive and maul rugby
Ford is one of the most natural rugby players I've ever seen. Better than Carter

Just like we did against the French. If we can get into that mentality, perhaps with a bit more care at the back than we showed against them, we'll become a very good side to watch and a very dangerous one as well.

Ford has gone from a good fly half at the start of the season to a great one absolutely brimming with confidence. The way he can slice through a defensive line and ping a perfect pass would not look remotely out of place in an All Black shirt.

I love the impact Bath are having on the England team at the moment, if Bomber doesn't pick Ford, Kyle E, JJ and Watson at 10-14 then he's mad.

@monkeytassle I believe you've been a supporter of Joe Simpson this season, you must have enjoyed that f***ing belter of a try he scored yesterday to settle the Wasps Exeter game yesterday
it really was an excellent finish. very good scrummy and surprised he's largely been overlooked for England. his delivery is sharp as a dart.

as an aside did we all see chris hala'ufia this weekend?

Back