Egg chasers of the SMB

oh I forgot to mention this (I think) but not sure if anyone saw the publicity around sarries wearing accelerometers for the game to measure impacts. well, I've heard from two sources that the results were absolutely horrendous. way, way worse than anything they were expecting. one guy had the equivalent of 4 car crashes at 30mph in that game alone.

oh I forgot to mention this (I think) but not sure if anyone saw the publicity around sarries wearing accelerometers for the game to measure impacts. well, I've heard from two sources that the results were absolutely horrendous. way, way worse than anything they were expecting. one guy had the equivalent of 4 car crashes at 30mph in that game alone.
:lol: but :(

:eek:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin Nora.

Leinster v Bath in the European Cup tomorrow, a game I really can't wait for to be honest, probably the closest 2 teams in terms of quality in the quarter finals. It'll be close regardless, but I can't wait to see our 10, 12, 13 group back together with Ford, Eastmond and JJ, if they're on it tomorrow, we'll have an excellent chance of booking our trip to Toulon (probably) for the semis.

Leinster: Rob Kearney; Fergus McFadden, Ben Te'o, Ian Madigan; Luke Fitzgerald; Jimmy Gopperth, Issac Boss; Cian Healy, Sean Cronin, Mike Ross, Devin Toner, Mike McCarthy, Jordi Murphy, Sean O'Brien, Jamie Heaslip (capt).

Replacements: Richardt Strauss, Jack McGrath, Marty Moore, Tom Denton, Dominic Ryan, Eoin Reddan, Gordon D'Arcy, Zane Kirchner.

Bath: Anthony Watson; Horacio Agulla, Jonathan Joseph, Kyle Eastmond, Matt Banahan; George Ford, Micky Young; Paul James, Rob Webber, Kane Palma-Newport, Stuart Hooper (capt), Dave Attwood, Carl Fearns, Francois Louw, Leroy Houston.

Replacements: Ross Batty, Nick Auterac, Max Lahiff, Matt Garvey, Alafoti Faosiliva, Peter Stringer, Sam Burgess, Tom Homer.

Come on you Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath!!!

1500+ for Newcastle Thunder today. Not bad for a 3rd tier RL game especially when you take in that their average attendance last season was just under 300.

Newcastle have definitely made it interesting with that outstanding try from Sinoti, it's been a good game so far, 4 excellent tries and a good competitive game. Hopefully we can cut out the errors in the 2nd half and get that all important 4th try.

OK from Bath, it's a bonus point win and some good things despite being a bit scrappy. Decent showing at 6 by Burgess, 3 turnovers, joint top of the tackle chart and didn't get pinged once at the breakdown. The world cup is too soon for him but as soon as he settles into union he's going to be great.

Jesus, Jack Nowell's hair is appalling. He looks like the f***ing bass player in Four Non Blondes ffs
A very good performance from the Chiefs today, they'll be a tough opponent in the semis if they finish in the top 4, I doubt Saints would be too happy about having to host them, which would be the most likely scenario if they do finish in the top 4, especially given today's performance.

It's unbelievably tight at the top now, even though Saints will finish 1st, their wobble in form will have them slightly worried that they can recover in time. One slip up from Bath or Sarries will almost certainly hand the other one 2nd place and with Exeter in the form of their lives, I wouldn't be backing Leicester for 4th.

Roll on 2 weeks time!

A very good performance from the Chiefs today, they'll be a tough opponent in the semis if they finish in the top 4, I doubt Saints would be too happy about having to host them, which would be the most likely scenario if they do finish in the top 4, especially given today's performance.

It's unbelievably tight at the top now, even though Saints will finish 1st, their wobble in form will have them slightly worried that they can recover in time. One slip up from Bath or Sarries will almost certainly hand the other one 2nd place and with Exeter in the form of their lives, I wouldn't be backing Leicester for 4th.

Roll on 2 weeks time!

Agreed, Leicester looked a bit limited yesterday, while Exeter look like an absolute nightmare to play against. Strong up front, some good runners in the backs and real scrappers. With Northampton and Bath it's a question of them making sure they get into their rhythm in matches, Sarries will just rumble on I think. That's the top four there IMHO

Knew the research was being done, any idea when (if) the results will be made public?

Agreed, Leicester looked a bit limited yesterday, while Exeter look like an absolute nightmare to play against. Strong up front, some good runners in the backs and real scrappers. With Northampton and Bath it's a question of them making sure they get into their rhythm in matches, Sarries will just rumble on I think. That's the top four there IMHO
Sarries are posing a very interesting threat at the moment, especially with Saints stuttering, Sarries' next game is Saints away, Saints can secure a top 2 finish with a bonus point victory, but if Bath get all 5 points against London Irish, we'll only be 1 point behind them at kick off and putting real pressure on them to get that win over Sarries. If Sarries then won, the end of the season would be a mad dash to score as many tries as possible with the final 2 weekends of fixtures for the top 3 being:

Quins v Bath
Saints v Welsh
Sarries v Chiefs

Bath v Glos
Leicester v Saints
Welsh v Sarries

If Bath and Sarries both get 9 points from the final 2 games, it could come down to victory for Saints over Leicester deciding whether they finish 1st or 3rd.

Back