Ellis Short Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

If people want us to be like Southampton will they enjoy being relegated from the premiership, relegated from the championship and going into Administration too?

If similar progress was made would you complain?

Bed wetting seems to be the popular term for people who won't allow criticism of anything SAFC.

Stoke and Swansea were the ONLY games we have looked relatively good in.

Lucky to get a point at WBA and played Man U at a good side. Crap at QPR and Burnley then should have been hammered by Spurs. Awful against Southamptom and again today.

We haven't got a settled side nor do we have any kind of game plan other than keeping the ball and passing across rather than forwards.

Enough to say that our progress to investment has been f***ing abysmal.

he owns the club, the stadium, the training ground, the lot.

we reap what we sow - we wanted Murray out, we sold out to Quinny, he sold out to Short

agree with you, would've been interesting to see where we would've gone if the Irish property market didnt collapse.

as it stands, I'll take my chances with anybody Short wants to sell on to

I think you have some good points, we are a club that appear to have been run for some time by people who are not industry experts, we now have a dof in our structure that appears to deliver questionable quality, and when it suits our head coach he had full deniability on playing staff.

The key here is that we are not a TEAM on or off the pitch, I like Gus in his principles of style, but I think there is some stirring going on.

We will be making changes yet again soon imo.
I was watching the Real Madrid game and noticed that when the players were substituted they all were not only greeted by the manager when they came off but also by the coaching staff. the players and the coaching staff seemed genuinely as one. Clubs like Real Madrid have a real (pardon the pun) club ethos that everyone buys into. Clearly no one seems to buy into fuckall at SAFC.

I was watching the Real Madrid game and noticed that when the players were substituted they all were not only greeted by the manager when they came off but also by the coaching staff. the players and the coaching staff seemed genuinely as one. Clubs like Real Madrid have a real (pardon the pun) club ethos that everyone buys into. Clearly no one seems to buy into fuckall at SAFC.

I think we have some dangerous characters, we should be craftier on the pitch, and less crafty off it.

If similar progress was made would you complain?

Enough to say that our progress to investment has been f***ing abysmal.

Course it has. We spent £25m on Johnson and Fletcher who have been huge disappointments. £5m on Danny Graham.

We then spent over £10m on Giaccherini and Altidore. £10m on Rodwell isn't looking like value for money at the moment.

So there's £50m and people say Short doesn't spend money.

Course it has. We spent £25m on Johnson and Fletcher who have been huge disappointments. £5m on Danny Graham.

We then spent over £10m on Giaccherini and Altidore. £10m on Rodwell isn't looking like value for money at the moment.

Well look on the bright side, we will never be called glory hunters!

He does spend money either on f***ing shite or players who the manager who buys them has no idea how to motivate them or where to play them to get the best out of them.

I bet he's made a tidy profit with the sales of Gyan, Bent, Henderson and Mignolet

The club has last money every single year whilst Short has been in charge and according to the report and accounts, he has took nothing out.

So where is he making this money and so many people think he is taking out of the club? Are you suggesting that the report and accounts are fraudulent?

Read the accounts, complete opposite!

It's amazing that people keep spouting the same ill-informed nonsense without backing it up.

He does spend money either on f***ing shite or players who the manager who buys them has no idea how to motivate them or where to play them to get the best out of them.
The players signed have been crap, but that's down to the managers choice.

As some one has said, we need some one with a knowledge of the game at boardroom level, along the lines of David Dein.

Embarrassing post mate, accounts don't work like that as you've missed out the wage bill. Read the annual reports.
He's thick as fuck man.

Loss making loser who will surely chuck in the towel soon

Nice chap though

He must have a Niall Quinn dartboard in every room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back