Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

A false flag is a government set-up making something appear like it was done by some other entity than the real perpetrator. Pearl Harbor wasn't a false flag. It was a full-scale military attack involving hundreds of Japanese planes.

The Reichstag fire occurred six and a half years before World War II.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident wasn't a false flag either - just a mistaken or imagined radar contact - but indeed likely nothing happened. It's the best example of what you're trying to cite.

The Liberty attack would make no sense to serve the purpose of setting off a war. Why would the Israelis attack a US ship to incite support of their war against Arabs?

Here's the problem with your point though: none of these incidents involve a government deliberately killing hundreds of its own citizens.

You're absolutely wasting your breath with this fella.

Apply facts, a little logic even or debunk his laughably bad science and he will simply ignore it and blithely move on to his next crackpot theory.

Your only hope is to resort to PM's kryptonite and ask him about Special Moon Water.

The laws on conservation of energy are my main gripe. The link does well to explain it. It even has pictures. Not my work mind...

That starts with maths, which is correct. Then the guy doesn't know how to work out the next part, and just insists 'its impossible to imagine' that the laws of science were being followed. At least offer proof instead of conjecture - especially when you could actually prove it using (fairly) basic maths

Your inability to use the quote feature aside:

I believe my eyes mate. 10seconds was about right for both to collapse.

That's rather impressive considering that there is no video anywhere that clearly shows the second half or so of the collapse clearly. It's just a big cloud. Any if it's more than 10.0 seconds (as you seem to be relying on), it makes a large difference at in terms of the assertion you're making. By the time 10 seconds have elapsed, an object in free fall will long since have reached terminal velocity. In other words, if you're off by even one-tenth of a second, that's an additional 17.6 feet of fall explained. If it turns out you're off by even one second, that's more than 1/8 of the collapse you've missed (176 feet of a 1,362 foot structure), assuming a near-terminal velocity conclusion to the event.
The Reichstag fire occurred six and a half years before World War II. So what? Why did the Germans burn down their own parliament and blame some commies, if it wasn't for the justification of invasion to its own people?

The Gulf of Tonkin incident wasn't a false flag either - just a mistaken or imagined radar contact - but indeed likely nothing happened. It's the best example of what you're trying to cite. So what else triggered the U.S into binding resolutions against the North Vietnamese?

The Liberty attack would make no sense to serve the purpose of setting off a war. Why would the Israelis attack a US ship to incite support of their war against Arabs? There wasn't supposed to be any survivors mate. The Israeli's were going to blame the Arabs for sinking the ship. They said sorry so that's okay then.

Here's the problem with your point though: none of these incidents involve a government deliberately killing hundreds of its own citizens.

1) So what? The mere fact of a Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor would have led to an instantaneous declaration of war, regardless of the level of casualties.

2) So there were just a few intervening events between 1933 and 1939 in the whipping of a frenzy in Nazi Germany. Only an absolute loon would posit the Reichstag fire as being "to kick off WW2." It was one of many, many events, and it was primarily to cement domestic political sentiments against the Left, not as foreign policy.

3) I didn't say anything did, but you miss the point I was making, which was that nobody was hurt in the Gulf of Tonkin. If that was enough to get the US involved in Vietnam, why did the government supposedly have to kill thousands in Pearl Harbor or 9/11 to get the same effect?

4) Aside from the fact that the US had already intercepted the Israelis' radio comms and therefore knew who the attackers were and that the Egyptian air force had been totally destroyed prior to that incident, your explanation makes perfect sense.

Not exactly thrown clear were they? More like exploded clear. Extra kinetic energy from an outside source i.e explosives.

So apparently those objects must have been forced downward by an explosion to travel faster than the building they were just ejected from, right? Otherwise they'd just be projected outward but have the same downward acceleration. And somehow that explosion that accelerates them downward simultaneously does not provide any downward acceleration to the building in which it occurred?

Last edited:
When did they write and publish them? After the project had been declassified?

Anyway, the direct comparison should be made with Pearl Harbour. Was there any Americans who had prior knowledge to this attack? Hasn't been much leaking of information, even though it was 60 odd years ago.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Cores don't look small or flimsy to me. Quite the opposite actually.

So big planes were involved so the laws of physics evaporate, is that what you're saying?
Yes
http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...pearl-harbor-hawaii-was-surprised-fdr-was-not
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html

Apologies if I misunderstood, but this has been consistently flagged and hushed since the late 40's

We've just been talking about the NWO on another thread. Don't think they care much about human life, all collateral damage to them.

Such lengths have been taken by companies/corporations/countries to perpetuate war for centuries.

Read up on false flags, 9/11 and 7/7 will be no different in the annuls of history.

Reichstag fire to kick off WW2 for the Germans - A convenient way to the get the Nazi party to declare 'emergency powers' a better example of a false flag would be Operation Himmler - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
Gulf of Tonkin incident to kick off Vietnam war
USS Liberty incident in Israels 6day war
Pearl Harbour to get USA involved into WW2

These are just off the top of my head.

Is this the same engineer that said they were made to withstand multiple plane strikes too?

Just because you think the core wasn't as load bearing as others think, doesn't just make them obsolete. They didn't have the capacity to just disappear into thin air man.

Last edited:
Such a good job nobody involved in the set-up has ever come forward. Obviously really good at keeping secrets. This thread has some incredible posts on it. Makes a canny little thriller novel though.
Hardly surprising, everyone wants their family alive and well!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

The world is filled with people who rubber neck but don't want to get involved. I have seen this first hand after a major accident where I was hurt people gawped but when asked to help just melted away. It's the brave who question and stand up, the sheep just run away, human nature, people don't want to believe anything that unsettles their cosy little existence!

Last edited:
Has anybody actually seen any footage of the first plane crashing into the tower?

Why would there be any? It was before 9 am on a perfectly normal Tuesday morning. Tourists aren't around then videotaping things and everyone's in a hurry trying to get to work.

There is, however, audio of it from a news report that was being live filmed at the time. (The fence there is the churchyard at Trinity, which is a couple blocks away): http://www.military.com/video/opera...tc-video-of-first-plane-attack/1129030237001/

Has anybody actually seen any footage of the first plane crashing into the tower?

Why would there be any footage? I don't think the pilots tipped off the media to point their cameras towards the Twin Towers.

At first I thought this thread was a piss-take. It is starting to Dawn in me that some of the posters are being serious.

Yes ya mad bastard. It was filmed from the streets below.

Why would there be any footage? I don't think the pilots tipped off the media to point their cameras towards the Twin Towers.

At first I thought this thread was a piss-take. It is starting to Dawn in me that some of the posters are being serious.

Eh? There's the world famous footage shot by some bloke working on the streets below.

I'm absolutely amazed people didn't know there was footage of the first plane hitting. Thank fuck there is or people would have doubted that one too like the pentagon. Oh hang on...

It's the speed they were doing at low altitude(far exceeding the design specifications for the plane, more chance of it breaking up than flying a true course) where even experienced pilots say keeping as straight course is a job in itself , nigh on impossible. There are a lot of experienced test pilots saying this but you think it's just a case of point and click.

What's this then?

I don't expect an answer.

No need for the sarcasm. I just asked a straightforward question. There could have been footage because the planes had been reported as being hijacked 22 mins before the first one hit so you'd think the media would have been onto it. Plus there's cameras all over the city so law of averages would say that it would show up somewhere.

No need for the sarcasm. I just asked a straightforward question. There could have been footage because the planes had been reported as being hijacked 22 mins before the first one hit so you'd think the media would have been onto it. Plus there's cameras all over the city so law of averages would say that it would show up somewhere.

The media weren't notified til after the strike. And even if they were they weren't expecting it to fly into a building. Anyway, I digress, there is footage of it....

It wasn't sarcasm it was genuine. There is no obvious reason for somebody to be /filming/ the Towers. Photos, yes, but filming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back