Famous people that have made a bad impression on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the Mecca Edgar Broughton trampled all over my coat and ripped it when we all got up onstage for Out Demons Out.
It didn't bother me, (in fact I was quite thrilled in a hero worshiping sort of way) but my mother wasn't too happy when I got home.

But Mam, it was Edgar Broughton!!!!
Well don't hang around with him any more
Me too! I was on holding the fire curtain up on stage at Bradford while Edgar was trying to finish Out Demons Out and the police were trying to close the show down. I was telling plod to fuck off and Edgar told me to calm down which I was quite proud of ...

What happened like?
Just had the misfortune of being in the same pub as him and his toadies a few times. Always just acting like cocks throwing their weight about, chanting Celtic shite and generally getting on my tits. Never even spoke to the lad but can't even watch his stupid face on tv anymore!!

James Corden- fat talentless prick
that cameramen find at every event, tennis, X factor you name it he's there. Voice over every advert. Utter prick.

David Walliams- he's just anti funny.

He is also a complete c*nt of a bully that thinks jokes against the mentally ill/disabled are hilarious.

Knock knock, who's there, Dr, Dr Who, Dr Atos.

I'll get my coat.

Knock knock, whose there.
Hello.
Hello whose there.
Hellooooo.
Oh no one there, I was right all along and atos got the fired from the contract.

Jude Law: spoke to him for 10 minutes and didn't realize it was him until the wife said 'well, what's he like?' I thought he was just a scruffy unshaven sod like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back