Famous people that have made a bad impression on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's mint man! :lol:

I once saw the England team bus there #claimtofame

Isn't it supposed to be geet exclusive and that? There's a really good kids park down there though that I used to play in when I was a bairn, its just down the road from my Nana's.

Ive been in for a wedding before, didn't seem to be anything special

I was pissed though

Ross Noble made a sly remark at my cousin once.

Ricky Ponting gave me a black look when I asked for his autograph. I was only 13 at the time so that was my opinion of him set in stone.

General Sir Mike Jackson. Miserable Bellend. Still, I won my bet with the Canadian MPs that he'd have more monkeys with him than the more famous Michael Jackson.

Was on train from Kings Cross to Newcastle a couple of years back. Joan Rivers and entourage boarded. The woman she was with was sitting next to me and Joan behind. Like a gent i offered to move. She replied "thanks Honey, that would be lovely".

She spent the entire journey f***ing nattering, couldn't get my usual Friday afternoon nap.

Was on train from Kings Cross to Newcastle a couple of years back. Joan Rivers and entourage boarded. The woman she was with was sitting next to me and Joan behind. Like a gent i offered to move. She replied "thanks Honey, that would be lovely".

She spent the entire journey f***ing nattering, couldn't get my usual Friday afternoon nap.
So she was nice to you :confused:

Get off my thread you Mag twat

Saw him coming out of the tax office years ago. Didn't look happy.

Saw McDonald and Slavva at the metro centre last week, should have said something about them stitching Gatesy up.
I've seen him in Peterlee town centre. Looked ok I'm pleased to report. Love him me he was class for us.

Ian Rush. A scruffy thick scouser. He looked like a child had dressed him. Dirty little scruff.

Linda Robson. Again absolutely filthy and minging woman with a scent of BO.

John Aldridge. Pretty much the same as Rush. Filthy scruffily dressed little rodent of a man.
She came in The Liberty Bounds at Tower Hill when I was in a few months ago. She looked very smart actually. Didn't speak to her or anything as that would be weird and she had a strange little posse of younger, very smartly dressed younger men with her. I assumed they were sons / relatives but didn't give it much thought.

Think I've posted the tale on here before, it was when I was living in Ipswich, used to drink in this shithole of a nightclub. He came in with Alan Brazil and Gatesy, sort of knew Gatesy a little bit so was having a bit crack then started pulling Warks tache. He was biting like fuck but Brazil and Gatesy were laughing their tits off which just encouraged me. Wark got to the point where he was going to lamp me but the bouncer (gid big black bloke, an absolute monster, in his 60's) came over and kicked Wark out.

Brazil and Gatesy found it hilarious as did I, don't think Wark did like.

So she was nice to you :confused:

Get off my thread you Mag twat

I've seen him in Peterlee town centre. Looked ok I'm pleased to report. Love him me he was class for us.
Love the bloke me, always remember when we beat Southend 7-0, he kicked at the ball, missed it and fell over and got us a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back