Fargo (TV Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another good episode.

When the lad hit his brother in the arse with the crossbow :lol:

:lol:

I'm really impressed with it to be honest. Actually rewatched a couple of the episodes, which I rarely do with TV series.
BBT's reaction to being threatened in Ep2 was a joy.

Roared with laughter at the daft shite young 'uns again last night, and the mishap with the crossbow. :lol:

I take it the theme music is the same as the film's? I think it's class.

:lol: tremendous line.

Loving the two heavies anarl. The deaf one is f***ing tremendously scary
First time I can recall seeing him outta Saving Private Ryan in anything other than Friends. I liked him in Private Ryan.

It's topper. But I am not sure i can put up with any more dipshittery.

Last edited:
Roared with laughter at the daft shite young 'uns again last night, and the mishap with the crossbow. :lol:

I take it the theme music is the same as the film's? I think it's class.

First time I can recall seeing him outta Saving Private Ryan in anything other than Friends. I liked him in Private Ryan.

He was in Inglorius Basterds too I think

Edit: He wasn't

The TV Series has been brilliant, I've really enjoyed it.

Thought I'd struggle with Martin Freeman but he's excellent in it.
There are many saying its the only role he can play, but he does it better than anyone else and its exactly what the character is about, so what's the problem?

The TV Series has been brilliant, I've really enjoyed it.

Thought I'd struggle with Martin Freeman but he's excellent in it.
There are many saying its the only role he can play, but he does it better than anyone else and its exactly what the character is about, so what's the problem?

What do they expect? Him to be cold, cool and calculated like BBT or a prick like the bloke that got killed in the first episode? He's clearly meant to be this version's William H Macy, he does a great job of it.

Episode 4 last night.

Just seemed to be one scene that was about 10 minutes, and suddenly and hour had passed. :lol:

You're making a mistake.

And the look on the faces of the two hard fuckers in the last scene was priceless. :lol:

Episode 4 last night.

Just seemed to be one scene that was about 10 minutes, and suddenly and hour had passed. :lol:

You're making a mistake.

And the look on the faces of the two hard fuckers in the last scene was priceless. :lol:

Billy Bob Thornton put in a fantastic performance as the mild mannered preacher.

Billy Bob Thornton put in a fantastic performance as the mild mannered preacher.
I bought a bible on amazon after that

All the casting is bloody excellent, not a single weak link

Love the little Twin Peaks homages, whether they are intentional or not

Christ Almighty !!

The f***ing amount of adverts I've had to FF through, the bastards are every 10mins I'm sure, thank fuck for SKY+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back