Father Ted.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was thinking the other day watching live at the Apollo who this comedian was n where I'd seen him, anyway it was the priest who was really sad n staying with ted and ted put on was it shaft?? N the priest became happy n left but on the bus there was a depressing song n he got all sad n down again,

I was thinking the other day watching live at the Apollo who this comedian was n where I'd seen him, anyway it was the priest who was really sad n staying with ted and ted put on was it shaft?? N the priest became happy n left but on the bus there was a depressing song n he got all sad n down again,

The song on the bus was Fake Plastic Trees I think.

Tommy Tiernan, he's huge in Ireland, kinda like our version of Michael McIntyre except he's funny

Tommy Tiernan. Awful, awful 'comedian'.

HE SHOUTS EVERYTHING, THINKING THAT THAT MAKES IT FUNNIER.

It doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back