Fish Shop Friday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

no, the only one I know beginning with a Z is on Bolina Way- next to Milwall- is that who you are thinking of?

Yeah it will be given the name. Saw one of their vans driving round and wondered if it was the lord of the fish knowledge himself

Met surveillance more advanced than I thought

Not as advanced as you think, my next question in a potential series of 36 questions is does it begin with y?

Today I went to Pauls in Grangetown

Logon or register to see this image

As you can see, kebab,pizza type place. However it was quite busy, and a few people were getting fish so hopes were raised slightly.

£5.60 for fish lot, batter was not offered. It was pretty decent tbf, fish was nice enough most of the chips were really tasty but a lot of them were really dry. Not a bad effort effort, but I won't be hurrying back. 6.5/10.

As you can see, kebab,pizza type place. However it was quite busy, and a few people were getting fish so hopes were raised slightly.

£5.60 for fish lot, batter was not offered. It was pretty decent tbf, fish was nice enough most of the chips were really tasty but a lot of them were really dry. Not a bad effort effort, but I won't be hurrying back. 6.5/10.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Yeah it will be given the name. Saw one of their vans driving round and wondered if it was the lord of the fish knowledge himself

Not as advanced as you think, my next question in a potential series of 36 questions is does it begin with y?
No- as we carry lots of cash, after police advice, none of our vans are sign written. Still get turned over though.

Reactions: Pop

You are a god amongst men

only average because it is cooked in veg oil and not dripping. The fish looks good and would have been perfect in dripping. The chips look like they have been hanging around a bit which I am surprised at if the shop was busy.

only average because it is cooked in veg oil and not dripping. The fish looks good and would have been perfect in dripping. The chips look like they have been hanging around a bit which I am surprised at if the shop was busy.

It was mainly people waiting for fish, so the chips probably had been sat about a bit

Best post of the week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back