Flintoffs top gear accident

They've said he was wearing an open face helmet. Most likely the damage was caused with his face hitting the steering wheel.
Never a fan of open face or cheap helmets. If you have a ten pound head buy a ten pound helmet. I had full face from when I first started riding bikes. I started with AGV which I hated, didn’t suit my head, and then bought Arai helmets and never changed.

Great visors, really comfortable. Only actually needed it once when I came off while racing and hit my head. Helmet got junked and I bought another one.

Freddies face looks a bit of a mess. I would imagine he will have full face from now on, that’s if he goes back to the programme.

Not bothered how much money you earn.... having you're face so badly disfigured will take some coming to terms with. Really do feel sorry for him.
Remember listening to his podcasts years ago with Savage and The Ping Pong guy and I'm sure he talked of having low self esteem and that. Nice to see him getting involved with the cricket.

Even without the accident the format of "blokes cocking about in cars" was getting tired so a rest for a few years makes sense. Even the OGs of Clarkson, Hammond and May are struggling to make decent content these days. The last few Grand Tour specials have been disappointing.

Even without the accident the format of "blokes cocking about in cars" was getting tired so a rest for a few years makes sense. Even the OGs of Clarkson, Hammond and May are struggling to make decent content these days. The last few Grand Tour specials have been disappointing.
I suppose the new trend will be 3 blokes siting in a circle crying their eyes out talking about feelings.

Bring back National Service and the birch and capital punishment and and and …..

The one that they did on the water was utter shite.

Back