Football Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wanting to get one for ages and I know loads off here got one for Wembley. So where is the cheapest/ best place to get one from? BarmyFlags or footballflags.co.uk seem to be the two best options?

Depends If you want it stitched or printed.

I got mine on footballflags and it's good quality. It's printed but it's a couple of hundred pound cheaper than what it would've been on Barmyflags.

Depends If you want it stitched or printed.

I got mine on footballflags and it's good quality. It's printed but it's a couple of hundred pound cheaper than what it would've been on Barmyflags.

I wouldn't even know the difference between stitched and printed? Other then price what is better or worse about each?

Right so stitched looks better but cost more... im guessing stitched ones weigh more too, that will be a factor.

Also what size do people get, measuring it up it looks like 6x4 ft looks big enough but 8 ft ones seem more popular? Finally, what is the correct 'flag etiquette' at games :lol: if you are not sat front row can you still go hang your flag over the front??

Right so stitched looks better but cost more... im guessing stitched ones weigh more too, that will be a factor.

Also what size do people get, measuring it up it looks like 6x4 ft looks big enough but 8 ft ones seem more popular? Finally, what is the correct 'flag etiquette' at games :lol: if you are not sat front row can you still go hang your flag over the front??

Stitched is best, cant get them in all grounds depending on size ect n how much of a twat the stewards wana be.

Stitched is best, cant get them in all grounds depending on size ect n how much of a twat the stewards wana be.

Oh really? I just assumed you could take flags to every game just people didn't bother... I will have to do some investigating. Think I will go 6x3ft though.

Think this is a possible design; Probably shite like but im not a fan of England so don't want to use that template

Logon or register to see this image

AA up at consett are good, as have been barmy flags, poledancer on here who is sadly no longer with us had made a lot if lads safc flags over the years including mine, I'm on sorting out my new one through AA like ready for next summer

Oh really? I just assumed you could take flags to every game just people didn't bother... I will have to do some investigating. Think I will go 6x3ft though.

Think this is a possible design; Probably shite like but im not a fan of England so don't want to use that template

Logon or register to see this image

Good that. It'll cost quite abit if you go for a stitched one as they charge for each letter/badge.

8x4 is a perfect size.

Good that. It'll cost quite abit if you go for a stitched one as they charge for each letter/badge.

8x4 is a perfect size.

8x4 seems quite big when I often go to games on my own? Dunno though, I guess if 8x4 is a better size then so be it

Having looked into it I think stitching is going to be out of my price range, I think im going to go with printed and get a stitched one made up in the future to replace it.

As a supporter of a certain age who grew up in North Yorkshire I really like your design and would be great to see it at matches - views Sen to be that stitched better than printed - let me know the cost difference and I'll make a contribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back