Football Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines 12x6 and its been up in most grounds ive been to and its not overly big! Stitched is alot better but the price difference is massive especially when you get badges

As a supporter of a certain age who grew up in North Yorkshire I really like your design and would be great to see it at matches - views Sen to be that stitched better than printed - let me know the cost difference and I'll make a contribution

A really kind offer and exactly why Sunderland fans are the kindest and greatest in the world. Alas however I cannot accept such a kind offer, I have looked into the price of stiched ones and im sure I will find the money to make it happen!

Would definitely save up and go for the stitched option, look much better and are much more durable imo. Barmy flags made mine but it sadly got knicked owa in Portugal pre season. Hopefully get it replaced soon with either the same one or a new one. Cost around £100.

Logon or register to see this image

Be canny if we can get more hung along the railings at the front of the South Stand like it is in the derbies. Like the look of that Harrogate Mackems one as well; adds much more colour when they are that style and not just St George flags (though I still like the St George flags).

Be canny if we can get more hung along the railings at the front of the South Stand like it is in the derbies. Like the look of that Harrogate Mackems one as well; adds much more colour when they are that style and not just St George flags (though I still like the St George flags).

Think something like this would be canny going around the railings of the SWC:

[/URL][/IMG]

Oh really? I just assumed you could take flags to every game just people didn't bother... I will have to do some investigating. Think I will go 6x3ft though.

Think this is a possible design; Probably shite like but im not a fan of England so don't want to use that template

For £250 you could get that up on a board in the SOL as a supporters club. There are currently 50 or so up along the hoardings below where away fans sit.

Got mine made by the late Poledancer, prefer the look and quality of stitched ones personally but you can't really argue with the price of the printed ones.
Yes He made mine too, seem to remember someone saying his Mrs still does them, someone on here will know

Think something like this would be canny going around the railings of the SWC:

[/URL][/IMG]

Would look good aye but do you not mean South Stand? Problem with the SWC is it would only be visible to people within the ground and not on tele. Plus I always think a 'partisan' end with flags and all that looks better at an end, behind a goal where the teams will be attacking.

Would look good aye but do you not mean South Stand? Problem with the SWC is it would only be visible to people within the ground and not on tele. Plus I always think a 'partisan' end with flags and all that looks better at an end, behind a goal where the teams will be attacking.

True, my thinking was around the part of the railings that curve round and define the corner

Got mine from barmy flags in Oldham a lot of grounds confiscate it because of the size which is a pain in the arse after heaving it all ower. Your design looks canny. What time you arriving in Doncaster, HarrogateMackem ?

Last edited:
If you're on twitter look for @genesisflags . Did mine for wembley, they're printed but class quality and the fella is spot on. Think mine was 6 x 3 and was about £75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back