Good piece on DA and LC in the echo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious Congerton doesn't deserve all the credit...........some of it yes..........

Ellis Shorts done the same thing 2/3 times so its not exactly unique or wonderful is it..........

Lets wait and see who our new manager is and if you can get Blatter death by anti aircraft gun................;)
of course he deserves the credit. He's hired the right team.

He's played a blinder here.

Its obvious Congerton doesn't deserve all the credit...........some of it yes..........

There you go again, talking about credit. He doesn't need "credit" he is just doing his job, and doing it successfully. It is negative posters like you who are trying to put a negative spin on this excellent appointment of Advocaat (in addition to some other good [and some not so good] decisions in his 5 mins 13 months here). You count him responsible for the signings that haven't worked so well (Rodwell, Alvarez) yet, give him no responsibility for the ones that have (Pantillimon, Coates, Defoe, Advocaat). All this does is make you look foolish with your blinkered "I hate Congerton" agenda

There you go again, talking about credit. He doesn't need "credit" he is just doing his job, and doing it successfully. It is negative posters like you who are trying to put a negative spin on this excellent appointment of Advocaat (in addition to some other good [and some not so good] decisions in his 5 mins 13 months here). You count him responsible for the signings that haven't worked so well (Rodwell, Alvarez) yet, give him no responsibility for the ones that have (Pantillimon, Coates, Defoe, Advocaat). All this does is make you look foolish with your blinkered "I hate Congerton" agenda
No I haven't at all................I know of one transfer that's all and that's the one we spunked all our cash on................

As folk have pointed out to you Coates was a Poyet one and until the last few games of the season when he had been crap folk were happy to run with this.......

Now strangely enough hes Congertons..........funny that.......

Not at all mate............I have said he can have credit but not all of it and having doubts due to his cv and what I think of his performance to date is an opinion not a lack of objectivity......

If you think otherwise that's fine but by the same premise I wont call it blind faith.........

The drinking buddy craps a total utter assumption and a pile of poo though mate........
aye it could have done with a winky to convey the tone. Problem was that didn't match with the tone of the rest of the post and you can't imply that switch with mere smilies

Still think you talk a load of bollocks on old Congers though;)

aye it could have done with a winky to convey the tone. Problem was that didn't match with the tone of the rest of the post and you can't imply that switch with mere smilies

Still think you talk a load of bollocks on old Congers though;)
eating me bait pal I cant mutley task...........;)

jurys well out on Congerton though one small swallow does not a summer make........

No I haven't at all................I know of one transfer that's all and that's the one we spunked all our cash on................

As folk have pointed out to you Coates was a Poyet one and until the last few games of the season when he had been crap folk were happy to run with this.......

Now strangely enough hes Congertons..........funny that.......

There is no evidence of that, unless you are suggesting he only signed him because he was Uruguayan?

Congerton is either responsible for transfers or he's not - you can't pick and choose which ones to give him "credit" for.

There is no evidence of that, unless you are suggesting he only signed him because he was Uruguayan?

Congerton is either responsible for transfers or he's not - you can't pick and choose which ones to give him "credit" for.
No but when he was crap on here it had nowt to do with Congerton and it was all Poyet wanted a fellow countryman in.......

Now hes ended the season well its down to Congerton.........

Iam going on about what was the consensus on here.......the only transfer I have expressed a personal opinion on is the one I do know a great deal more about......but it is the only one.......

I suppose if you spend your life flippin burgers it's hard to understand the complex world of business

Barmy isn't it. I'd much rather have a bloke doing that job who says 'I don't know, but I know a bloke who does' than a bullshit merchant who'll fuck it up all on his own out of some warped sense of pride and ego.

Tbf the only real 'bad' thing he did was the signing of Rodwell - and he's coming good next season ;)
I think there might be seconds on Paddy Ashdowns hat if that happens...........based on what we haven't seen this bloody season........

We should also have used the 2nd domestic loan........

I suppose if you spend your life flippin burgers it's hard to understand the complex world of business
Unfair on Congerton that he only filled in a couple of times when Doris was off sick..........

"Frank, Frank, we need a new manager. Any chance of getting one for us?"
"Aye no bother - Advocaat it is then"
"cheers, can you ring him up ad sort it all out for us?"
"Aye no bother"

that sems to be how it works for our laughably named director of football. the only thing he directs is his mates to do his work for him.

f***ing hell man, give it a rest, what a pile of shite that is, you should be embarrassed

Why on earth do journalists adopt this style?

Every sentence is within its own paragraph.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

It's almost as though it has been written by the bong-eyed cu.nt.

Until that article surfaced you doubtless thought Congerton did the lot regarding Dick..........

I will say once again he can have some credit for it now lets see what his plan B is if hes so good.........

I am sure Mr Congerton is very happy that you have graciously decided he can be afforded some of the credit for appointing Dick

I am sure Mr Congerton is very happy that you have graciously decided he can be afforded some of the credit for appointing Dick
And the point of that is.............

You post opinions so do I and every other poster.........

Cracking thread this :lol::lol::lol:. How someone can look at the chain of events that transpired, Congerton asks football men for advice -> Congerton weighs up the advice then makes a decision based upon it -> Man appointed saves the club and wins the hearts of the fans, and then come to the conclusion that Congerton is incompetent is f***ing baffling :lol:.

I dont get the arguing on here like, even without really thinking about it I'm pleased we have a young upcoming DOF, who is able to contact some of the most respected names in football rather than the managers of darlo boro n Hartlepool we usually consult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back