Harry Kane nets his 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
just shows that either his form is dipping or teams may have figured him out. i'm still reserving judgement on him
He's getting shite service at spurs. This will change as they've brought in 2 pacy wingers so he should see more of the ball in the box. He's been dropping way to deep trying to get the ball this season, I think with the new signings that will change.

He's getting shite service at spurs. This will change as they've brought in 2 pacy wingers so he should see more of the ball in the box. He's been dropping way to deep trying to get the ball this season, I think with the new signings that will change.

that one on one against everton was awful.

:lol: Who'd marry someone who can see dead people

I said 10/15 goals max for him this season I think I was being too generous :eek:

I remember us having this discussion last season toward the end. The lad was always going to have a more realistic second season IMO. Of course the media have already decided he is in fact Pele 2, the return of the limp, but we know the truth eh marra ;)

Not shite but since everything he's hitting isn't going in like last season he's struggling badly now it's quite painful to watch tbh
I never had any worries about us facing him. He's the type of player we do well against and don't give him a sniff etc. Canny player but Spurs are shite overall

Not shite but since everything he's hitting isn't going in like last season he's struggling badly now it's quite painful to watch tbh
He's playing well. The goals will come. Been very unlucky not to score so far but he's still playing very well

Spurs are playing him in the wrong position. He got his success playing deep, since being made the target man up front he's not as effective. Soldado didnt score but he made a lot of space for Kane.

End of the day strikers get judged on goals and it's not happening for him at the minute. He's overall game is good though, hold up play, link up play and creativity have all been good this season. He'll be fine this year.

Spurs are playing him in the wrong position. He got his success playing deep, since being made the target man up front he's not as effective. Soldado didnt score but he made a lot of space for Kane.
Poch played a similar formation last season as he is this season with HK in the same role, he very rarely played Soldudo and Kane together unless Spurs were chasing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back