Has the SMB been to every country in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aw did your dad take bad, while they were away somewhere ?

Yes last year in Goa. He watched us beat the mags 3-0 at their place and then had pain in his left shoulder and thought he'd pulled something while jumping about like a nutter.

Pain got worse so he went to hospital where they suspected angina but said they wanted to keep him in for the day as they were not sure. Later that day he had a massive heart attack and ended up in intensive care.

After tests they said he needed a bypass but they would have to do surgery there as he was too sick to fly home. Op went fine and he was recovering well but two days later he had a serious stroke that left him paralysed down the left side. He was in hospital out there for several more weeks until he was stable enough to fly home, then he was in Sunderland hospital for another few weeks. He's better than he was now but still can't use his left leg or left arm and he's partially sighted in his left eye. Mentally he's ok though.

He blames Jack Colback for everything :lol:

Yes last year in Goa. He watched us beat the mags 3-0 at their place and then had pain in his left shoulder and thought he'd pulled something while jumping about like a nutter.

Pain got worse so he went to hospital where they suspected angina but said they wanted to keep him in for the day as they were not sure. Later that day he had a massive heart attack and ended up in intensive care.

After tests they said he needed a bypass but they would have to do surgery there as he was too sick to fly home. Op went fine and he was recovering well but two days later he had a serious stroke that left him paralysed down the left side. He was in hospital out there for several more weeks until he was stable enough to fly home, then he was in Sunderland hospital for another few weeks. He's better than he was now but still can't use his left leg or left arm and he's partially sighted in his left eye. Mentally he's ok though.

He blames Jack Colback for everything :lol:
I know that like might be taken wrong so I was liking that he's better now. Humans can adapt to most things when they have to. It's amazing to see

So many ppl on here have been to so many places..........................Gives lie to the saying that travel broadens the mind if those Cilla Black posts were
anything to go by.:confused: :eek:

When/if I graduate I'm planning on driving from London to Ulan Bataar taking in a few of the 'stans along the way. I've never done any extensive travelling before so really looking forward to it.

Enjoy all the visa application forms for the ex-Soviet states mate!!! :lol:

Also if you go via Xinjiang in Western China, that will be another fun form to fill in. ;)

Afghanistan flying graysons
Albania joemdokes
Algeria - Billy the Kid
Andorra west winger
Angola BigDukesix
Antigua and Barbuda Sidewinder2
Argentina peachy
Armenia
Aruba Big duke 6
Australia
peachy
Austria peachy