HAS to be Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love his brand of football. :lol:
He's a complete cock end, at least it takes the limelight off us.

Nice one Liverpool.

It's a hard one to call.

He did a very good job at Swansea but a lot of the foundations had already been laid by Martinez and Sousa.

He spent a shit load of money at Liverpool but had them playing some fantastic football.

If we allowed him to put in some proper foundations and time he'd be a terrific appointment.

Regardless of his bad transfer and trophy record and such, if you think anybody goes from managing LFC for three years with mixed success to managing SAFC in crisis then you are clueless.
Were you suggesting a decent manager for us earlier today, in which case I suspect you are just another WUM and not worth bothering with, you child bothering tosser.

Regardless of his bad transfer and trophy record and such, if you think anybody goes from managing LFC for three years with mixed success to managing SAFC in crisis then you are clueless.

depends how desperate he is to stay in management, if he fancies a little break then he will no doubt have plenty of better offers if he wants back in immediately there's little else about........that doesn't mean I think he will come or that I want him, to be honest I'm bored with the whole thing, it will be who it will be

It's a hard one to call.

He did a very good job at Swansea but a lot of the foundations had already been laid by Martinez and Sousa.

He spent a shit load of money at Liverpool but had them playing some fantastic football.

If we allowed him to put in some proper foundations and time he'd be a terrific appointment.

He didn't spend a penny at Liverpool.

Liverpool had a transfer committee who spend the money and rule the rule over who comes in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back