Have you ever ran anyone over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knocked someone over near The Barnes once. Lass in the car behind came running over pointing at the lass as she was on the floor saying "I saw it all, it was her fault.":lol: She refused an ambulance and was still desperate to go to work. Luckily I can't have been going any more that 10-15 mph.

Was passenger in a car when a bloke got hit on the other side of the road and went under our car. Genuinely thought we'd driven over him. Poor bloke was apologising to us when there was blood streaming out of his head.

Hit an 89 year old woman on Sherburn Road Ends when I was 18. Broke her hip and fractured her skull but she pulled through.
It was horrible and I'm lucky that me mam was in the car with me rather than me mates because the police were really good with me.

Couple of pissed up kids on a scooter ended up under my front bumper once, would have been mincemeat but for my superb anticipation and swift reaction.

Almost ran myself over once.
The car was still running when I bailed out and I tried to run around the front of it and dive into the woods.
Don't normally make a habit of it, but just so happened a couple of cop cars were right on my tail.
Anyway alls well that ends well, I made it away and left the cops cussing and shouting strung up on a barbed wire fence.

Nah, but me uncle once ran himself over in the front garden with a motorbike and sidecar.

I almost ran some Scouse kid over in a work van. He crossed the road focussing only on his mam's car rather than f***ing looking where he was going. Luckily he only got a fright. So did I, the dozy twat.

Aye on barrack rd outside sd james. Good clip at circa 40 mph. Straight over the top of me renault 5.

Jumped into the road on a suicide mish and left a nike air max rubber mark on me bumper. Arsehole

No.

But if certain people stepped out in front of me I'd roll over them and not think twice about it.

Seriously.

Knocked a bloke off his bike once, or rather he knocked himself off his bike when he ran into the side of the car.

A mate of mine ran this old fella over, I love making him tell the story cos he's dead embarrassed about it.

He reckons the bloke walked out in front of him but he also said he had a walking stick so he can't have been particularly fast. The fella bounced up onto his bonnet and rolled about a bit, stick flailing around, before he fell off. My mate got out to help him up and sat him in the car to make sure he was OK.

The old fella seemed a bit out of sorts at first, understandable as he's just been ran over, but once he got himself together he asked my mate for a lift home. Didn't even live close by either.

My mate was so relieved the bloke was OK he'd have driven him anywhere. We reckoned it was all a scam for free lifts.

Ran over a cyclist 20 or so years ago. He jumped a red light and went into the side of the car. First I saw was him rolling over my bonnet. Fortunately no one was physically hurt but left me with a bit of a mental scar. Paranoid about hitting cyclists now.

My son was coming to pick me up from the pub on Thursday - a deer ran into the side of the car - we're going to need a new door panel, wing & front bumper. The insurance said it would have to go down as our fault as they can't claim against the deer - tw*ts.

This. Cliped one knacker with the mirror like, so not far off.

Hope you billed her for the mirror?

Similar.

some piss head stepped out using his chilli and chips as a compass one night.

Broke his arm and smashed my wing mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back