Haway then: Itinerary for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do me a favour old fella, take a plugged in toaster in with you.
wont work, modern electronics cuts the circuit and electrical current the second it is exposed to water, best hope he has an older toaster

Well, he's on A bus from the Board Inn at that time, stopping in same place/s as you. Canny lad, big, lives in Millfield
Played Darts against him a few times, canny lad

Last edited:

8 am bus leaving board inn, stopping at kegworth on way down for pre match drinks. Off to match. Bus stopping at Ripon on way home for more drinks, then stumble through the front door in the early hours.
Sounds shit.

wont work, modern electronics cuts the circuit and electrical current the second it is exposed to water, best hope he has an older toaster

Played Darts against him a few times, canny lad
Hopefully his toaster is as modern as his barnet

Fart my way through the morning followed by watching the match at the pub then out on the pull all night, probably cheeky nando's Sunday to sort me right out cod McDonald's don't deliver

Up at 7am, big fry up :cool:
Taxi to leyburn to dave's at 8 30am via west witton to pick polska up.
Lift to "the farmers arms" where @Bladecat will be wating at 9 25am
Leicester for 12 15pm, probably drinking in the counting house for a few ales :cool:
Match, then sleep till we hit catterick, where the mrs will pick 3 of us up.....kebab :lol:

8 am bus leaving board inn, stopping at kegworth on way down for pre match drinks. Off to match. Bus stopping at Ripon on way home for more drinks, then stumble through the front door in the early hours.

Your bus sounds brilliant, will have to get picked up one time at scotch corner, know few of the lads that get on ;)

Up at 7am, big fry up :cool:
Taxi to leyburn to dave's at 8 30am via west witton to pick polska up.
Lift to "the farmers arms" where @Bladecat will be wating at 9 25am
Leicester for 12 15pm, probably drinking in the counting house for a few ales :cool:
Match, then sleep till we hit catterick, where the mrs will pick 3 of us up.....kebab :lol:

Your bus sounds brilliant, will have to get picked up one time at scotch corner, know few of the lads that get on ;)
Youre hopeful!

Get out of bed, make a coffee, look for a link, log on here and prepare for the worst and hope for the best. the usual

Spend all day in the garden cos it's gonna be 31 degrees today
Few slurps during the day, jumping in and out of the pool
Shit, shower and shave
Mair slurps in the garden
Order a curry
Mair slurps
Scoff curry
Fart a canny bit, with obligatory curry/stale beer odour but will stop when our lass gives me a slap (no!)
Gan te bed
Set alarm for daft oçlock
Get up with headache
Take some paracetemol
Have a few more slurps
Watch us smash Leicester
Gan back to be at around 4am happy as fuck
Mair farts but blame the dog

Up at half 8
Shower
Potential shave
Walk to train station with a stop for some beer at Sainsburys or the shop over the road from the station
Get the train
Get to Leicester
Find a pub and drink an unnecessary amount for a football game
Watch us win 17-0
Train back
Shower
Gan out somewhere undetermined so far in Sheffield

Out the door around 7:40, hop onto metro, 8:35 from Newcastle arriving Derby 10:50. Couple of bottles for the way down but on me own so not going daft like. Probably first train to Leicester then try find a pub and get some bait, read the paper and a few pints, no doubt posting on here. Match, then hopefully back on the 17:30 then 18:13 from Derby. Must say the more I think about it the less likely the 17:30 seems. No worry return is valid all day so have the 18:44 from Derby in reserve.

I should also say thanks to a certain member on here who's sorted me with a ridiculously cheap train ticket for tomorrow. Otherwise itinerary would have involved ALS.

Last edited:
Out the door around 7:40, hop onto metro, 8:35 from Newcastle arriving Derby 10:50. Couple of bottles for the way down but on me own so not going daft like. Probably first train to Leicester then try find a pub and get some bait, read the paper and a few pints, no doubt posting on here. Match, then hopefully back on the 17:30 then 18:13 from Derby. Must say the more I think about it the less likely the 17:30 seems. No worry return is valid all day so have the 18:44 from Derby in reserve.

I should also say thanks to a certain member on here who's sorted me with a ridiculously cheap train ticket for tomorrow. Otherwise itinerary would have involved ALS.
Andy?

Up at 9
Pick me mate up at happast 9
Get picked up by the lads in the van at 10
Into Leicester for 1ish (nee stops, foot down)
Ground for 3
Watch us win
Back on the road for 5ish
Back yhem and out on the piss for 9/10pm

7.30 leave from Shields, pick up at The Board Inn, cans then stop at Braunstone before the game. 3 mile drive to the match, 3 points then cans on return.

So f***ing Jealous I am not going to this one

Its today now
Waiting another 30 mins for dogs to digest breakfast then take them up the fields
Come back, call my mam up and try and sort out her pension
Go to the allotment and kill some of the jungle
Come back, bath, watch the match and drink my face off
Feel smug as fuck when both of my bets come in (£10 sunderland win 31/10 £2 Stephen Fletcher first goal 7/1)
Feed the hounds
Fall asleep on Sofa, wake up hoy more cans down my face while watching shit TV.
Read a book, which means falling asleep after about 5 words

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back