Haway then: Itinerary for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
So f***ing Jealous I am not going to this one

Its today now
Waiting another 30 mins for dogs to digest breakfast then take them up the fields
Come back, call my mam up and try and sort out her pension
Go to the allotment and kill some of the jungle
Come back, bath, watch the match and drink my face off
Feel smug as fuck when both of my bets come in (£10 sunderland win 31/10 £2 Stephen Fletcher first goal 7/1)
Feed the hounds
Fall asleep on Sofa, wake up hoy more cans down my face while watching shit TV.
Read a book, which means falling asleep after about 5 words
You were offered train tickets for this one and you managed ya mind :p

Just got up
Making strong tea
Veggie fry up
Take other half to haidressers
Come home and wait hours for some dozy mare who was out on the hoy last night and wont be here for agreed time of 845
Drive to Catterick whilst texts rain in from TAFKAHM asking me if im 400 yards further than I was when he last texted
Try to concentrate on driving whilst being asked if we can go to pubs 45 miles apart to meet people off here who wudnt show if wee went there anyway
Arrive at Leicester where I will be asked detailed questions about toilet locations and whats on the menu at pubs ive never been in before
Spend a frustrating time at the match
Drive home in dark as others have drink fuelled sleep

Perfect Day

Bit of fuck on for me.

Currently on metro to Scum for 08.01 to York, then change at Sheffield, arrive in Leicester at 11.30. Hopefully getting pint down neck by 11.35.

On 17.30 back to Derby and should change at York but might 'forget' to do so!

Found out last night, the the police have put a stop to the ripon stop off. Not sure how or why, but been told thats the crack and its out of the bus organisers hands :(:mad:
Pathetic from the Police once again. Victimised because you dare follow a football team. Stag do's, rugby fans and those returning from the races would all be allowed to stop off for a couple of hours.

Just got up
Making strong tea
Veggie fry up
Come home and wait hours for some dozy mare who was out on the hoy last night and wont be here for agreed time of 845
Drive to Catterick whilst texts rain in from TAFKAHM asking me if im 400 yards further than I was when he last texted
Try to concentrate on driving whilst being asked if we can go to pubs 45 miles apart to meet people off here who wudnt show if wee went there anyway
Arrive at Leicester where I will be asked detailed questions about toilet locations and whats on the menu at pubs ive never been in before

Perfect Day
Forgot watching a drunken Pole swig cans of vodka In the car knowing he will want to get a taxi to walk 400 yards to the ground at Leicester cos he can barely stand after a few pints in the pub!

Had a bath,shave and cuppa tea. Walk dowm to darlo station in ten minutes, stopping off at cafe for a bacon sarnie. Nine oclock train from darlo to sheffield. Train from sheffield to leicester. Four cans as on me tod. Meet pal in leicester bair beer match 3 pojnts jump on train to his changed beer curry and fall asleep on his couch. Train home tomorrow

I hate not going to away games anymore :(
Up, coffee, shower, out for a couple of hours doing a bit of assessment work, home, Soccer Saturday, stress from 3.00 - 4.50. :lol:
Wine, x-factor :oops:
Safe journey to everyone traveling

Wake up about 8-9
Quick swim them eat
Drive to Leicester
Watch the match
Drive home
Take the mrs out(to eat, not with a shotgun)
Tv / bed

What time you driving up and any spare seats...

we are having a family get together at my sisters just outside leicester tonight but missus and kisa not going up til this afternoon. My brother in law can probably procure me a ticket

0700-1000 up with the kids, breakfast and general WWF refereeing between the two little fuckers
1001-1200 back to bed
1201-1700 soccer Saturday, then watch a stream of the match with my boy
1701-0000 over to Seaburn for a night out with some friends and hopefully catch MOTD and the highlights of our win

Sounds good t
Just got up
Making strong tea
Veggie fry up

Perfect Day
o
Sounds good to me...although slightly late ;) wonder if me and polska will go onto strong lager to make up time :lol:

What time you driving up and any spare seats...

we are having a family get together at my sisters just outside leicester tonight but missus and kisa not going up til this afternoon. My brother in law can probably procure me a ticket

Got my uncle and 2 cousins mate so I'm full, sorry.

If you'd known earlier I could have taken the mrs car and squeezed another in.

Hope you get sorted.

Got my uncle and 2 cousins mate so I'm full, sorry.

If you'd known earlier I could have taken the mrs car and squeezed another in.

Hope you get sorted.

No worries.. going to drive to my sisters just outside leicester. Just means missus and kids come later so two cars to bring home tomorrow

Pathetic from the Police once again. Victimised because you dare follow a football team. Stag do's, rugby fans and those returning from the races would all be allowed to stop off for a couple of hours.
Aye mate, word has spread and yours truly getting the stick for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back