How do I get cheap train tickets to the schmoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

One time I ordered a month in advance and got 136!

No matter how early you book, some trains will be expensive; e.g. trains that will get you into London before 9 on a weekday. If you're prepared to travel around lunchtime then you can get a real bargain.

Premier Inn sale on tomorrow. Looking to book a few nights in London during the summer hols.

No matter how early you book, some trains will be expensive; e.g. trains that will get you into London before 9 on a weekday. If you're prepared to travel around lunchtime then you can get a real bargain.

Premier Inn sale on tomorrow. Looking to book a few nights in London during the summer hols.
Their sales never include London

Their sales never include London

http://www.premierinn.com/en/news/news_category/premier-offers-rooms-available-106.html

With the second May Bank Holiday coming up at the end of the month, there are £29 rooms still available in great city centre locations, including London, Manchester, Cardiff, Newcastle,Liverpool and Belfast. Why not make the most of the May Bank Holiday and spend a long weekend break away from home?

So they sometimes do, no idea if this one does though.

ere it is our fantastic Summer Sale! Book now to stay in one of our 300,000 sale rooms, starting from just £25!

What would you do with a few days away; sandcastles and rock pools, shopping and eating out, or some serious 'me-time' in a country getaway?

Whatever you're after, we've got bags of great prices that are sure to fit the bill, with a choice of sale rooms available in over 450 of our 650 hotels - there are even a limited number of rooms at London Monument and London Kensington for just £49. But hurry as these great rooms won't be around for long - so get packing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back