How much will you spend on gift for your partner or spouse this year?

Hardly anything now since the little one has come along a couple of years ago.

Couple of small token presents. Having a spa day just the 2 of us between xmas and new year, which is a lot better than socks, a selection box and lynx africa :lol:

I'm currently looking about for stocking fillers if anyone has any ideas.

I always get her summit daft for round the house. One year it was a mop with a spray bottle thing, which actually proved very useful. Another year I got her some extendable dusters that I've used more than her.

We're getting some new blinds fitted on Wednesday, so I've bought her a nifty set of blinds cleaners. :lol:
Gloves, Zara voucher, 'The Ordinary' skin stuff seems to always be used and well received, Packing cubes are canny if you travel a bit, You can get a decent travel adapter that can be used in any country, link here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Worldwide-International-Countries-European-Black/dp/B0C8J2M8PY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=12WUV3KHSMSWR&keywords=universal+travel+adapter&qid=1702987380&sprefix=universa,aps,119&sr=8-3. Other stuff like underwear, socks, restaurant voucher, coffee voucher with £20 quid or whatever so it gets her a few coffees whenever shes out for nowt, Monica Vinader jewellery seems to be the new Pandorra. I mean I have no idea what your lass does so it's abit hard but there's some ideas for stocking fillers :lol:

Last edited:
Not to detail the thread but what’s the age at which you should stop buying for nieces and nephews in everyone’s opinion? Mine are early 20s now and me and our lass discussing not bothering this year cos they’re both in their own houses etc.
In our family it's when they're 18/finished school.

10000 rupees
Hardly anything now since the little one has come along a couple of years ago.

Couple of small token presents. Having a spa day just the 2 of us between xmas and new year, which is a lot better than socks, a selection box and lynx africa :lol:
Old spice is still decent, fuck Lynx.

Last edited:

Back