How much will you spend on gift for your partner or spouse this year?

Not to detail the thread but what’s the age at which you should stop buying for nieces and nephews in everyone’s opinion? Mine are early 20s now and me and our lass discussing not bothering this year cos they’re both in their own houses etc.

Not to detail the thread but what’s the age at which you should stop buying for nieces and nephews in everyone’s opinion? Mine are early 20s now and me and our lass discussing not bothering this year cos they’re both in their own houses etc.

Once they're adults, you get them gifts if they return the favour; like any other grown-up.

Yeah we replaced ours with a Samsung thing. Much easier.
What's the Samsung like? Have you had it very long and would you buy it again? She'll likely get a shark but might as well look at other options. The great thing about the Dyson is the hanging bracket charges it up. Just clip it up and it's out of the way and charging. Ours is in a cupboard next to a power point so would prefer the same kind of thing again.

What's the Samsung like? Have you had it very long and would you buy it again? She'll likely get a shark but might as well look at other options. The great thing about the Dyson is the hanging bracket charges it up. Just clip it up and it's out of the way and charging. Ours is in a cupboard next to a power point so would prefer the same kind of thing again.
It's really good but the start button is awkward. Much easier to empty and clean the innards

It's really good but the start button is awkward. Much easier to empty and clean the innards
I've looked it up and the stick 60 has the hanging bracket charger I want. I'll have a look at reviews but I think I'll get that instead of a shark. I think the sharks charge the battery after you remove it from the cleaner. Sounds an extra mess on

Nice one, I've been wrapped for weeks, did buy the bairn 1 more present that came yesterday and I wrapped it today 😎
Just need a big bow for his gaming chair (I ain't wrapping that bugger up :lol: ).
I was in Smyths toy shop yesterday to pick the grandbains present up.
I was looking at the gaming chairs for your youngen thinking “ that would be a canny one”

Mad how on here can creep into day to day life

Back