Interest rate rise on the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heeeed the Ball

I reckon we will see an increase next month, the housing market is beginning to overheat

aye rightio..they'll do fuck all until after the election,people feel richer if their house is rising in price,a nice little vote winner

My mortgage is fixed for 5 years so *could* suit me as long as they fall again!

There are winners and losers, I feel some empathy for those who are kind enough to make difficult decisions on our behalf. I doff my hats to experts, economists and most politicians. Without them there'd be anarchy.

I reckon we will see an increase next month, the housing market is beginning to overheat

The problem is though, the housing market is only 1 of the lending markets & not the one that economists are all that bothered about. Lending to business, especially startups, is still too low for them to risk raising rates.

It has fuck all do with anything other than some k unt wanting us to spend or tighten our belts. Simple as. The manufactured crashes and booms are all premeditated by the elite to screw us and line their own pockets.
The whole system is designed as a win:win for the banks while we are left to struggle by as best we can. A rise in interest rates will devastate those who have bought in the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back