Is tonight a must win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

After a poor showing in pre season so far, tonight could show us our fate for the season. A convincing win could spark us with confidence, whilst defeat could confirm what we've all been fearing. Another season of struggle.
If you're being honest you already know the answer - which is of course not.

It's all guesswork an conjecture as to where we'll end up come the season finish, in which case I'd rather just be blindly positive and hope for the best rather than being blindly pessimistic and expect doom n gloom.

After a poor showing in pre season so far, tonight could show us our fate for the season. A convincing win could spark us with confidence, whilst defeat could confirm what we've all been fearing. Another season of struggle.
What a load of shite !!

In my case it's not a bite, just funny watching the daft tag team repeating the same drivel day after day.

Corralling them on here keeps them away from decent threads :lol:
It is funny when the board is otherwise quiet regarding transfers ect. Boring bastards truth be told

In a big way marra. Never seen him so wound up. Childish really :rolleyes:

Del Boy and Mrjardine like this.

I see you have quite a flock of your own :lol:
Called a scruff mate ;)

Absolutely right ...... they're grabbing as much attention as they can before the season starts and they're ignored.
Wouldnt actually mind any of their comments if they actually went to games. Iv always said the worst kind of supporter are the ones who dont go to games.

Their opinions really dont and shouldnt matter to us really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back