Is tonight a must win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think it's mainly been about fitness levels in America, they have gradually increased the passing and shooting coaching to get upto speed so Advocaat will be looking for teamwork and attacking movement in the next 2 games then hopefully we will be ready for the season. It's not a must win but it wouldn't do us any harm to increase the confidence amongst the players.

Advocaat had to pay 'shit or bust' football to get us out of the mess we were in.

He'll now be looking to change that and adapt it to the players he has while getting the players to adapt to his desired systems.

As he had not time to experiment, during the end of the season, he'll be doing that now you'd think.

Gerrin! Best posters on here by far ;)

My point was though that people go way overboard on here with slagging others off, and jump on the bandwagon just because others do it. Nowt wrong with a bit banter, but some need to give their head a shake.

I assume that's meant to be ironic ;)

In English that means...

Just because points aren't awarded doesn't mean the game means any less. Points aren't the only reason why teams try to win. Winning is more conducive to not just confidence and belief but positivity.
Of course it means less than a game where points are awarded. You silly Billy.

After a poor showing in pre season so far, tonight could show us our fate for the season. A convincing win could spark us with confidence, whilst defeat could confirm what we've all been fearing. Another season of struggle.
yup, classic 6 pointer this fucker

In English that means...

Just because points aren't awarded doesn't mean the game means any less. Points aren't the only reason why teams try to win. Winning is more conducive to not just confidence and belief but positivity.

Of course it bleeding does. If we got battered tonight but beat Leicester in two weeks would you be happy or just as pleased with the reverse?

Of course it bleeding does. If we got battered tonight but beat Leicester in two weeks would you be happy or just as pleased with the reverse?

I'd be happy if we lost tonight but beat Leicester of course. Friendlies of course aren't as important as league games. But ALL games are chances to win. To gain confidence or any positive thing. Losing doesn't seem to do that.

I've just been using English. Normal human English. This might not be worth my while.

Would be if anyone knew what the hell you were saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back