Jeremy Clarkson sacked from Top Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardon my ignorance, but if I met someone who said they were a BBC tv producer, I would assume that to be quite a responsible, important job, not summat that involves going for steak and chips for a presenter! Don't they have lackeys or such like for these errands, or a meringue?

Pardon my ignorance, but if I met someone who said they were a BBC tv producer, I would assume that to be quite a responsible, important job, not summat that involves going for steak and chips for a presenter! Don't they have lackeys or such like for these errands, or a meringue?
He will have been responsible for what happens ,when and for how much

In two minds about this. I think the TG phenomenon and the BBC will suffer as a result. But this will hopefully create a new 'balanced' Top Gear with an equal mix of exciting super cars, fun challenges and now interesting information on a new VW or the latest Fiesta where the consumer suddenly now becomes central to that information, which we never saw thanks to Jezza. On Planet Clarkson sadly nobody drives around in cars that carry more than 2 people, go from 0-60 in more than 4 seconds and goes less than 190mph because sensible, economical, practical cars were banned a long time ago.

Just what I was thinking.

No, actually what I was thinking is, wouldn't it be funny if they replaced him with a fit lass like Jodie Kidd, the show took off and everyone forgot about the sad wanker.

Greedminds seems strangely in love with all things car for a bloke who can't drive...

Just what I was thinking.

No, actually what I was thinking is, wouldn't it be funny if they replaced him with a fit lass like Jodie Kidd, the show took off and everyone forgot about the sad wanker.

Greedminds seems strangely in love with all things car for a bloke who can't drive...
It's my job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back