Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRING HIM HOME
We should be at least talking to Klopp, big stadium, superb training grounds (less trees) passionate and loyal fanbase, says he wants a project and prem league, give him whatever he wants and go for it, he is not a cheque book manager either, Dortmund was in a similar position when he took over - criminal if we haven't at least approached him

Logon or register to see this image

FWIW I work with a relative of Adam Matthews and he told me 2 weeks ago that Pearson would be in charge for the Derby

I'm honestly at the point where I don't think it matters anymore who we appoint. That said, I'd be very disappointed if we appointed that twat.

We should be at least talking to Klopp, big stadium, superb training grounds (less trees) passionate and loyal fanbase, says he wants a project and prem league, give him whatever he wants and go for it, he is not a cheque book manager either, Dortmund was in a similar position when he took over - criminal if we haven't at least approached him

Here for talks. Takin it serious as he's had a haircut and shave. Just seen him in The Bungalow Cafe. imgiphone5

Logon or register to see this image

He would be daft going there the expectations of that club are too unrealistic with their worldwide fanbase of mutants demanding titles and CL football, Carragher said it how it is earlier on Sky they arnt a big pull anymore, you would think with Mourinho looking to have lost the dressing room the Chelsea job will be up for grabs in the coming weeks.

Could be wrong mind, but I'm convinced they will get a De Boer/Villa Boas/Emery, a decent calibre of manager with CL experience and willing to work with a transfer committee. The media overhype them every year like they are always about to sign a Sanchez or Reus or Benzema yet never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back