la paz, bolivia - anyone been and if so....

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some lads who went and I asked them if they tried any of the local sniff and they said "nah we didn't want to touch owt over there like, you never know what you're going to get when you're in funny countries like that". Numpties.

Yes but I travelled overland from Lima so gradually got used to the altitude

It's a bit of a meh city IMO

This on both counts. Didn't notice much benefit from the tea and chewing the leaves is pretty rank. I understand that stronger preparations are readily available though.

You could when I was there about 7 years ago. I've no idea if it's still happening though.

They'd stopped the one from the book when I was there in 2009. I think you could do a tour of a different prison although it wasn't meant to be anywhere near as good.

Was fkn brilliant trip like - altitude a slight problem.
Went to a footy game at the crumbling national stadium - The Strongest won 4-0.
Uyuni salt flats awesome, and saw loads of great scenery.
Dropped down in to Chile at San Pedro de Atacama and had top time there, La Serena and Santiago.
Would recommend to anyone.
Was great getting back in time for derby match anarl !!

Was fkn brilliant trip like - altitude a slight problem.
Went to a footy game at the crumbling national stadium - The Strongest won 4-0.
Uyuni salt flats awesome, and saw loads of great scenery.
Dropped down in to Chile at San Pedro de Atacama and had top time there, La Serena and Santiago.
Would recommend to anyone.
Was great getting back in time for derby match anarl !!
What was the Footy like mate? I've always had a bit of a fascination for South American Football.

San Pedro was like that town in Footloose - no dancing allowed !!! Mental, cops could shut a place down if dancing rule broken ! The 'reason' given is that the drug dealers were q'ing up to deal wherever there was dancing so the mayor banned it to stop them !!

What was the Footy like mate? I've always had a bit of a fascination for South American Football.
Mate, the standard was poor - even worse than what I saw in Argentina.
About 15,000 there and ultras sang and banged drums for 90 mins !

I know some lads who went and I asked them if they tried any of the local sniff and they said "nah we didn't want to touch owt over there like, you never know what you're going to get when you're in funny countries like that". Numpties.
:lol::lol:

Made of mine asked for $100 worth in Ecuador. Got enough to start a war. Lit up the room when it twinkled anarl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back