London bridge

Should have been deported
I think that usman khan fella was British so not sure where he could be deported like.
Unless terrorists get a full life term sentence, I’m not sure what can be done about them on release. Some may well rehabilitate in jail others may become even more entrenched in their views despite meeting all the requirements for early release

I think that usman khan fella was British so not sure where he could be deported like.
Unless terrorists get a full life term sentence, I’m not sure what can be done about them on release. Some may well rehabilitate in jail others may become even more entrenched in their views despite meeting all the requirements for early release
Deport them to an Islamic country.

Would you wanna take Hamas fellas if the Israelis thought ah well deport em?
Like it of not home grown terrorists are our problem not the rest of the worlds
Not really home grown though are they, it's a foreign culture.
Send them to a where they'd fit in with their extremist views

Not really home grown though are they, it's a foreign culture.
Send them to a where they'd fit in with their extremist views
The people themselves are 100% brits in a lot of cases, I guess you could argue the religious or cultural side of it is absurd. But shipping folks off because of their religion you are moving into very murky waters…. perfectly acceptable to dislike certain aspects of those but going too far strays off into the wilderness

Last edited:
The people themselves are 100% brits in a lot of cases, I guess you could argue the religious or cultural side of it is absurd. But shipping folks off because of their religion you are moving into very murky waters…. perfectly acceptable to dislike certain aspects of those but going too far strays off into the wilderness
If you hate our country, our freedoms, and our way of life, to the extent that you will kill innocent people, driven by your foreign culture, then I think it would be acceptable to ship them somewhere that shares their values. Where's he descend from? Pakistan or something?
Which country do you think would take them? And why?
Pakistan?
Any reason they wouldn't?

If you hate our country, our freedoms, and our way of life, to the extent that you will kill innocent people, driven by your foreign culture, then I think it would be acceptable to ship them somewhere that shares their values. Where's he descend from? Pakistan or something?

Pakistan?
Be loads of people that hate our country, be lots of Scot’s nats that hate the uk, loads of Irish that do too hating the uk isn’t confined just to Muslim lads and lasses I bet

Pakistan?
Because they’re not from there

Would we take Americans who commit crimes overseas?

Any terrorists or would he should never be allowed out of prison. They’ll very much likely still harbour these thoughts for the rest of their lives
Should have been deported
To where? The other issue is the country could not put them in prison and they could quite easily get back to the UK

Last edited:

Back