"Look at me" and all that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Due to my recent forced singledom ive just booked a week in Marrakech with 6 mates and two of their other halfs in November,can't wait.All great lads who i've known over 25 years who i see little of due to distance and modern life though we've always kept in touch.Any nice lasses over there?bring it on!
Smb pros and cons welcome

fuck ya holiday, I wanna nar why ya recently forced single? were ya baggin off like?

There is one place, I forget the name mind. The old colonial types used to hang out there. It's a knocking shop now.

Might be the place me and me mate wandered into a couple of years ago - took about 5 seconds to work out why all these lasses were paying so much attention to us owld mingers, best 5 seconds I've had in years mind.

fuck ya holiday, I wanna nar why ya recently forced single? were ya baggin off like?
Missed it all mate,where were you?
Mrs turned tv off one night and said it was over,left the house with my son 2 weeks later.No warning happy families etc,all our families and mates scratching their heads.Hols booke etc,Married 12 years,not good!
Then the mystery "friend" appears,you've heard it all before

Mrs turned tv off one night and said it was over,left the house with my son 2 weeks later.No warning happy families etc,all our families and mates scratching their heads.Hols booke etc,Married 12 years,not good!

women are like chimps they never let go of a branch unless they're gripping another one

Gutted mate, ya alreet now though aye? did you know the "Mystery Friend"

Due to my recent forced singledom ive just booked a week in Marrakech with 6 mates and two of their other halfs in November,can't wait.All great lads who i've known over 25 years who i see little of due to distance and modern life though we've always kept in touch.Any nice lasses over there?bring it on!
Smb pros and cons welcome

I love the place - it has all sorts
It can be a bit intimidating at first, cos its busy and different, but its class

Try the KOSY BAR roof terrace at sun down, sit with a drink and watch the storks fly back to their nests on the walls of the palace next door :cool:

And I know alcohol is not served in the main square but as long as you dont go crazy, there is nothing to stop you adding your own Bacardi etc to your non alcoholic drinks.

Hope you have a great holiday, it sounds like you are due one

Just checking in lads ,chilling on roof terrace 25°no beer though, drank ryiad dry last night,been through souk to main square today, barmy mad amazing place ,keep expecting Jason Bourne to come flying past me .

Just checking in lads ,chilling on roof terrace 25°no beer though, drank ryiad dry last night,been through souk to main square today, barmy mad amazing place ,keep expecting Jason Bourne to come flying past me .

Bet ya cannit wait to get back to Murton.

Sorry to hear that mate. Best of luck for the future with hopefully less of a nobhead.

And for future reference, international etiquette standards dictate that if they turn the telly off/over when you're watching it,you must punch them in the face.

Dangerous right? :) have a great time buddy. Grande cafe de la poste and al fassia are my top two tips if at a loose end.

You don't believe me do you.

I'm just saying mate, you may have been drunk/high/drank too much peppermint tea.

It's a bit like that time Rachel Riley sucked my balls whilst Kelly Brook sat on my face, I can't find the photo though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back