Mags confirm Thauvin £13m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from an Everton fan. Funny as fuck. Don't you have a penalty claim to whine about?

Cleverly is f***ing terrible truly dogshit footballer. Vlaar is incredibly overrated. Injuries most of the time and not even in a top 15 list of Villa CBs for the last 20 years. Gueye already looks better than Delph and I rated Delph.

Tekkers will be missed, but that's how rebuilding works.

It's not only absurd, but plain f***ing stupid to claim keeping those would be a better option. There's a reason why we nearly got relegated 3 years running. The team was shit. Signings from France being a problem? You have to be mentally challenged to sign English players with the pounds euro conversion rate this summer.

It's hard to realise we picked up one of the hottest U21 players in Europe this summer. But do keep up. If you still think otherwise maybe you should watch us play first.

As for Everton fans. I love when you turn your green jelous face on. One can set your watch after it. Good luck with Martinez, your defending and Cleverly though. Recipe for success that.

And Cleverly hahahahahaha

Villa are still shite mate. Don't worry though, so are we. And the mags.

Radio newcastle, "this is one of those 'i was there moments', one to tell the grandkids about as haris vukic runs out to make his newcastle debut."

Radio newcastle, "this is one of those 'i was there moments', one to tell the grandkids about as haris vukic runs out to make his newcastle debut."

To be fair people will probably tell their grandkids there were there when Milton Nunez came onto the pitch

Read some of the posts man. Really really embarrassing stuff.

Said with such confidence too. It seems theres a load of people on this thread who just assume spending equals success.

If only it were that easy.
Let's see where we both finish at the end of the season. I still think they will be ok once their players settle in.....I have zero confidence in our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back