Mags Tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RTG meltown account is keeping an eye, Ran by a mackemmag @tutfoster

A Murton Mag it seems. What a tragic case.

All f***ing inbreds in murton, its like someone dumped a load of toxic waste from teeside over the f***ing place

They don't sound rattled to me, if we go down it will be them having the last laugh

Can anyone explain what our relegation, and them taking the piss, if it happens has to do with that fly over. Just for clarity, there is no f***ing relationship between the two. We have some right thick fuckers on here

it was a big embarrassment and will come back to bite us in arse when we get relegated

How will it? And we are relegated already are we?

Last edited:

All f***ing inbreds in murton, its like someone dumped a load of toxic waste from teeside over the f***ing place

Can anyone explain what our relegation, and them taking the piss, if it happens has to do with that fly over. Just for clarity, there is no f***ing relationship between the two. We have some right thick fuckers on here

How will it? And we are relegated already are we?
It doesn't have to be related, but its sad as fuck flying a plan e over just because we have won 5 derbies. But it will look stupid if we do go down, taking the piss out them for that, then getting relegated

It doesn't have to be related, but its sad as fuck flying a plan e over just because we have won 5 derbies. But it will look stupid if we do go down, taking the piss out them for that, then getting relegated
I don't understand this, I wasn't really that arsed about the plane but I don't see how or why it will make us look any more or less stupid if we are relegated.
Talk of biting us on the arse, how? If we are relegated they will take the piss regardless.

I don't understand this, I wasn't really that arsed about the plane but I don't see how or why it will make us look any more or less stupid if we are relegated.
Talk of biting us on the arse, how? If we are relegated they will take the piss regardless.
This

All it means is we got the first punch in, if they come back with theirs we need to take it on the chin and not act like a bunch of pussies

This

All it means is we got the first punch in, if they come back with theirs we need to take it on the chin and not act like a bunch of pussies

I think this is right as long as if it does happen we could perhaps organise something to counter it and laugh at it rather than suffering the humiliation like them.

Logon or register to see this image

Funny how other people see it.My mate is a scouser and he took the piss big time today out of us saying we have embarrassed ourselves beyond belief.

I hope this doesn't bite us on the arse
Of course it will, its 100% nailed on to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back