Met Police football unit tweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that you would ever get outraged by anything, the English or Westminster for example...

:lol:

There's a difference between tweeting something malicious and being too stupid to realise you might end up in court because you are a relatively anonymous user on a social media site and a public account like the Met tweeting something that is a genuine accident. If you are having a competition where the first there wins, you have to make sure you attempt to control the crowd. If they said 'first one in wins!' and there was a rush and somebody got hurt we'd all be saying 'irresponsible tweet'.

Shall I be offended because I'm from Sunderland and we had the Victoria Hall disaster which was the direct result of a 'first in wins a prize' competition?

if they had said first one in wins a prize, I can't imagine folk would have been storming the turnstiles like. Warning supporters to avoid rushing the turnstiles just wasn't necessary.. at all.

Last edited:
:lol:

if they had said first one in wins a prize, I can't imagine folk would have been storming the turnstiles like. Warning supporters to avoid rushing the turnstiles just wasn't necessary.. at all.

What do you want to happen to the person that tweeted it? Since you're so outraged.

What do you want to happen to the person that tweeted it? Since you're so outraged.

I'm not outraged. I'm saying the tweet was irresponsible, in poor taste and out of order. Anybody suggesting otherwise is doing so because it involves Liverpool and we all hate Liverpool.

Twitter and Laudermouth...a bad combo
I remember being sent a tweet of his complaining about the crowd at a gig not being animated for the support act.
Are all gingers this f***ing mental?

I'm not outraged. I'm saying the tweet was irresponsible, in poor taste and out of order. Anybody suggesting otherwise is doing so because it involves Liverpool and we all hate Liverpool.

So what do you want to happen to the person who tweeted it?

I think it was an innocent mistake personally. The operator of the account has issued an apology for it and the tweet itself looks to have been taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back