Miss France and the woke pixie haircut

People are so sick of the ideological virtue-signalling through woke shite that they're shouting "woke" at anything that even has a faint whiff of woke. Public opinion has changed.
Bullshit. Some people didn't like her look and got all upset and threw the term "woke" around because they are blinkered and view everything through the culture war prism. The people using the term "woke" here are the boring twats. She is a beauty who won a beauty contest, nowt more to it.

I still don't get it. Where does "woke" come into it. Some people think she should have had longer hair and more curves. She is a beautiful woman who has won a beauty contest, what berk decided it was "woke"?
Because ‘woke’ has transmogrified from its original meaning of something like ‘being switched on to current affairs when it come to the likes of social inequalities etc’ to now mean ‘anything I don’t like and reflexively think is shite’.

Bullshit. Some people didn't like her look and got all upset and threw the term "woke" around because they are blinkered and view everything through the culture war prism. The people using the term "woke" here are the boring twats. She is a beauty who won a beauty contest, nowt more to it.

the word "woke" is some American rubbish, I still don't know why we have accepted this over this side of the pond.

So why are they shouting woke at her for having short hair?

Did you read the article OP posted?

So why are they shouting woke at her for having short hair?

Did you read the article OP posted?
Because they are boring twats who didn't like the result and instead of letting it go decided to be pub bores who use the term "woke" when they don't like something.
I read the article, it quotes boring twats posting on social media.

Back