Moon Mysteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows what is true. Absolutely everything about this whole alien/UFO stuff may well be 100% made up.

But think about this. Technology has only really started to get going in last 200 years and yet we can already now see which Sun's on the other side of the Universe have planet's in the goldilocks zone.

In addition civilizations have come and gone on our planet over thousands of years so on other planets it's quite conceivable that the first developed faster than we did for whatever reason.

The universe is 4.5 billion years old so even a civilization that developed only 1% faster than us, they've got a 45 million year head start on us! (or something big like that anyway)

It's really not that difficult to believe that someone, somewhere else in the Universe spotted earth was in a goldilocks zone a long long time ago.

Then there is the formula that covers how many possible life evolving planet's there could be based on the number of planets in visible universe.

Like I say at the start, it could all be complete tosh, but mathematically it's also very possible we have been visited many many times past and present.

I've spent my whole life hoping that I'll at least get to know the truth on UFOs in my lifetime
It's not and they does exist, I can confirm this 100%.;)

SoMe intersting stuff there lads. Cheers.

Im no expert but there are a lot of things in our world (and moon) that science cant all explain. Maybe not a bad thing.

So the advancement and evolution of our species is all down to money? Sad state of affairs that.

If we all use your logic in our lives then we would be all lazy fat bastards who don't get out of bed 24/7 "what's the point? We're only going to die anyway" attitude.

That is not what I'm saying at all (you are clearly on a wind up and can not possibly be serious, but somehow I can help reply), but outlandish things like building a base on the moon does cost a fortune and money is finite. If we had done it, we probably would not have had the funds available to do things like Voyager, Hubble, Keppler, GPS etc, which collectively have given us more science output than a moon base probably would.

Rather than not getting out of bed, it is like me saying I will not buy this super expensive sports car because I have chosen to spend my money on clothes, food, a house etc. Now I could buy a super expensive sports car, but I would have to live in it, starving, wearing rags and for benefit; well I probably would not get to work any quicker anyway.

Rather than being a sad state of affairs, we have not gone back to the moon because the benefits do not justify the cost where as using the money to build the like of Hubble and the ISS have proved money well spend in the development of space science. What is quite sad is that in the time since the moon landing, America and Russia spent billions on developing nuclear weapons which have never been fired, no side ever wanted to fire but so long as one side had one, the other side had to have one more. That money could have been used for the joint advancement of science, and science would not have had the environmental legacy of disposing of all those warheads.

Who knows what is true. Absolutely everything about this whole alien/UFO stuff may well be 100% made up.

But think about this. Technology has only really started to get going in last 200 years and yet we can already now see which Sun's on the other side of the Universe have planet's in the goldilocks zone.

In addition civilizations have come and gone on our planet over thousands of years so on other planets it's quite conceivable that the first developed faster than we did for whatever reason.

The universe is 4.5 billion years old so even a civilization that developed only 1% faster than us, they've got a 45 million year head start on us! (or something big like that anyway)

It's really not that difficult to believe that someone, somewhere else in the Universe spotted earth was in a goldilocks zone a long long time ago.

Then there is the formula that covers how many possible life evolving planet's there could be based on the number of planets in visible universe.

Like I say at the start, it could all be complete tosh, but mathematically it's also very possible we have been visited many many times past and present.

I've spent my whole life hoping that I'll at least get to know the truth on UFOs in my lifetime

I hope so, hopefully we might be getting closer to full disclosure, there seems to be more people coming forward with inside information now.

There's some classic sightings which just cannot be explained, Rendlesham Forest 1980, Chicago Airport 2006 to name but two.

His credentials check out, this guy was smart, why make a load of stuff up, I just don't get it why he would

http://www.rexresearch.com/bushman/bushman.htm

Last edited:
We live in a boring part of the galaxy, it takes light over 3 f***ing years to arrive from the closest star to us. Why would any alien come to our galactic neighbourhood in the first place, there's nowt here???? Plus how would anyone from outside our solar system, know intelligent life (pfffft) lives on earth? Even our earliest radio signals have only reached a few thousand stars. Unfortunately, radio waves weaken due to inverse square law and will blend into background noise after a couple of light years. Right so we can rule out we've been detected. So the only scenario that is possible is et has bumped into us. So after finding fellow advanced beings after travelling the mind boggling distances of interstellar space, they hide on the dark side of the f***ing moon like some hermit, only coming out to shout at the odd astronaut or abduct the odd redneck for anal probing???? Jesus Christ there's some right f***ing fruit cakes on here cher.

We live in a boring part of the galaxy, it takes light over 3 f***ing years to arrive from the closest star to us. Why would any alien come to our galactic neighbourhood in the first place, there's nowt here???? Plus how would anyone from outside our solar system, know intelligent life (pfffft) lives on earth? Even our earliest radio signals have only reached a few thousand stars. Unfortunately, radio waves weaken due to inverse square law and will blend into background noise after a couple of light years. Right so we can rule out we've been detected. So the only scenario that is possible is et has bumped into us. So after finding fellow advanced beings after travelling the mind boggling distances of interstellar space, they hide on the dark side of the f***ing moon like some hermit, only coming out to shout at the odd astronaut or abduct the odd redneck for anal probing???? Jesus Christ there's some right f***ing fruit cakes on here cher.

If they are listening to our radio and hearing westlife and feckin take that you can maybe understand any alien giving us a wide berth.

We live in a boring part of the galaxy, it takes light over 3 f***ing years to arrive from the closest star to us. Why would any alien come to our galactic neighbourhood in the first place, there's nowt here???? Plus how would anyone from outside our solar system, know intelligent life (pfffft) lives on earth? Even our earliest radio signals have only reached a few thousand stars. Unfortunately, radio waves weaken due to inverse square law and will blend into background noise after a couple of light years. Right so we can rule out we've been detected.

That's based on technology that we know of, could other life with a few hundred thousand years head start on us have learned more, it's more than likely.

We've cane from navigating the world in wooden boats to the International Space Station in a relatively short space of time.

We live in a boring part of the galaxy, it takes light over 3 f***ing years to arrive from the closest star to us. Why would any alien come to our galactic neighbourhood in the first place, there's nowt here????

There is intelligent life....or just life of any kind.

Imagine if we could prove that life exists anywhere else. What if we found another planet where there was grass and trees, would that not be amazing? It proves that life can exist elsewhere but also give a chance to study how life formed on this other planet (or under the icy surface of Titan??). If we had the technology the travel between star systems, anything that could support life would be our major goal. Just look at all the resources currently being applied in the hunt for other planets then trying to detect signs of organic life in the atmospheres of them. We think life is possible elsewhere, but complex life is probably fairly rare, so we are of major interest.

Don't play this planet down. Our sun might be very average with many more like it, just another single yellow sun sitting halfway along the main sequence of stars. However orbiting that sun at a distance of roughly 92 million miles is a small blue green planet. This planet has amongst other things, humans, bees, impala and octopus on it. It is a pretty amazing place.

just watched this. amazing stuff like. sorry if already posted. discusses many things including leaked footage of apollo 20's mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back