Negativity on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

1101111111 in a form guide format DDLDDDDDDD. Form guide so far DDLDD next five games we draw all of them DDDDD.

That's 10 games and nine points on my abacus.

It was just a theory mind, on drawing ALL of our next 5 games, I could've said 4 points from 10 but I was being optimistic. :lol:

Wonder how many possibilities there are fancy working them all out for us..? ;)

i'm fukn confused now,but a brilliant explanation,worth ten likes n smilies

I've read that a few times and I'm still non the wiser what it's supposed to mean.

I do know that any optimism left me after the game at St Marys

Couldn't make my mind up, it was a bit of a riddle.

No riddles intended, sorry!

I was just agreeing with the point which (I think) you were making in your original post that there was more hope in the air this time last year than there is now - but that saying as much may be seen as not treating PdC as a total failure from the outset - which doesn't suit the revisionists on here .

I wasn't at the Southampton match but unless my memory fails me the only real blot that had appeared on the landscape by this time last season was the Palace match - we had been robbed against Arsenal and had a good win against Milton Keynes.

It's all history now, anyway, and I'm still looking forward to the game tomorrow.

I'm expecting a season of struggle but I don't see that as a negative, just the reality. Our plan is to become sustainable whilst staying in the premier league. Expecting us to do something different to that is just setting yourself up for a fall.

When we get to the point where we have a steady squad and a steady bank balance, and when the DOF has had time to implement change, then we can start to expect a bit more imo.

Cant blame people after last season mind. However some posters go way over the top and they know it. Just trying to get attention/reactions.

Exactly this. Poyet has done a number of things he can be criticised about and a number of things he can be praised about it's just people go to the extremes all the time

I'm expecting a season of struggle but I don't see that as a negative, just the reality. Our plan is to become sustainable whilst staying in the premier league. Expecting us to do something different to that is just setting yourself up for a fall.

When we get to the point where we have a steady squad and a steady bank balance, and when the DOF has had time to implement change, then we can start to expect a bit more imo.

I get this, and I agree with you

I've thought all along that we bought badly in the summer though, the likes of captain fishpaste and his mates seemed to be going nuts over the likes of Gomez and jones etc

I think we will struggle big time. But I don't agree with the OP, this is not me moaning, or criticising the club, slagging them off. I've learnt to just accept it, and it doesn't bother me, as this is the modern premier league

Personally I don't really get how we are trying to play, it seems to be ridiculously slow passing possession stuff but we never have the ball

We were at our best at the end of last season when we just let teams have the ball but then pressed them high up pitch with colback and Larsson

Exactly this. Poyet has done a number of things he can be criticised about and a number of things he can be praised about it's just people go to the extremes all the time

Totally agree with this

We need to win a game. Can't expect people to be overcome with excitement until that happens like. Especially when the team is pretty much exactly the f***ing same as last season! Tbh even the style of play is the same as last season so can't see is doing much different in the league as last season.....

The negativity on here is astounding, I've realised more than ever.
Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust
Good lad. See ya at St Mary's as I love your positivity marra. I don't think there's too much pressure on Gus - not yet- but the grumbling has deffo started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back